Why do you cheat on me? (Part1)

Valkyrie lay in her bed and waited for her husband to came home. Her daughter is since 2 hours asleep. Valkyrie knew that her husband was cheating on her but she kept silence. She couldn't get any sleep. She could hear the front door unlocked and closed. Then footsteps on stairs and then he lay by her. In bed. Wow, thouth Valkyrie. Now he dares to lay in bed with me.

She tried to sleep but couldn't. She heard every word he was saying. And it was about one person she hates most in her life. China Sorrows. Every night China, China and China. Valkyrie was sick of it. Now she heard it again and got up from bed. She was about to leave her husband in their bed to sleep by her daughter. But of course he noticed it. He asked tired:,, Whats wrong, honey?" ,,Nothing. I sleep by Safira. She had nightmares since you came home very late." Her husband looked at her before he shrugged and continued to sleep.
She opened the door from her daughter, crept in and laid by her daughter side.

The next day they both had to came to the sancturary. Safira played with Tanith hide and seek while her parents were in Gastly's office. ,,Hhm... Where could Safira be?", asked Tanith with playfullness in her voice. Safira chuckled and came running to her aunt. ,,Here am I!" Tanith laughed and took her in her arms. Safira asked Tanith:,, How long do they stay in there?" Tanith smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead. ,,I don't know."

Inside Valkyrie and her husband were fighting. ,,You were by China last night!" ,,No." , her husband simply said back. ,,Don't lie! I know that you were every night by her!", Valkyrie was screaming. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Her husband looked at Gastly and then at his wife then he turned around and headed for the door but Valkyrie run for the door and looked at her husband with teary eyes. Then she opened the door and run. Tanith looked at her husband and sigh. She let Safira down to play with her toys. Gastly looked at his wife and knew that they were going to rise Safira. Valkyrie's husband don't understand what was going on but shrugged anyway and go. Tanith:,, Since he isn't the same old guy we all know." Gastly hugged her and nodded.

Valkyrie were running. She didn't want to know how long she had been running. She don't care. Then she was by her front door, sprinted throuth the door, headed upstairs, grabbed her things and drived in her car away. Away from him.

There will be a part 2. Sorry for any mistakes in English.
You need to know that my taken name is Safira. And my mother is Valkyrie. And my fathers is... Yeah. You will see soon. Bb😉❤