China Sorrows Jealous?

Somebody gave me the idea to a One Shot with Erskine Ravel and China Sorrows. Thank you for the idea❤

China Sorrows sat in her office and made her Grand Mage paperwork. She though about a special person. A man. A man she knew since the war against Mevolent. He was a Dead Men. And he had a Girlfriend. Every time she saw him with her. She felt a pain throught her heart. She didn't know why. It was new for her.

After her paperwork she walks down the sanctuary hall. She heard laughing and walked a little faster. At the corner she went pale. There he was. Her love. Erskine Ravel walked past her and gave a wink. The woman next to him was tall. She had beautfiul features, brown eyes and a little darker blonde hair. She smiled. China smiled back and asked them. ,,What are you guys here doing?" ,,Go for a walk." answered the woman. China gave her a look and look then at Erskine. ,,You know you had the day of?" "I know" ,,Then why are you here?" China asked Erskine. He looked at her and then at his girlfriend. ,,Can you wait a minute here, please?" He asked his girlfriend. She nodded and Erskine took China by her arm.

They walked behind the corner and Erskine began to speak. ,,What do you want from me?" China looked at him for a Moment and then shrugged. ,,Nothing." She was about to leave when a strong arm turn her around. She was facing Erskine. He had a sad look on his face. ,,What's wrong, China?" ,,Nothing." she replied. She tried to hide her tears. China had never admit it. She was jealous of these woman. China came back from her thoughts when Erskine clickt his fingers. She smiled at him and then turned around to leave. The dead men stand there. Confusion on his face.

China walked past the woman and nodded as a goodbye. Erskine came from the corner and looked after China. ,,What happened, honey?" asked his girlfriend. ,, Nothing important." ,,Really? Because your face tells something different." ,,It's nothing. Really." He smiled and took an arm around her shoulders.

The next day the dead men had a meeting. They all sat by a table and were bored. Gastly was playling with his phumps. Anton looked at the bottom and tried to listen what was said. Saracen sat on Dexters lap, playling with his shirt. Skulduggery and Valkyrie werde sending SMS to each other and Erskine and his girlfriend werde kissing. And China. China was telling them that Sanguine had killed a new sorcerer. She looked over at Erskine and his girlfriend. She looked at the others and stand up from her throne and walked out the room. Slaming the door behind her.

It was quiet for a Moment. Nobody had expected that. Anton was the first who spoke. ,,Erskine?" ,, Yes?" ,,Stop snogging your girlfriend." ,,Why?" and kissed her. On the lips. Valkyrie was the second who spoke. ,,Stop it! Now!" Erskine sighed, nerved. ,,Why? Am I not allowed to snog my girlfriend?" They shook their heads. ,,No." Saracen looked at him. ,,Do you really don't know whats going on?" ,,No". They all facepalmed and Skulduggery said:,, China loves you, Erskine." Erskine's eyes grew wide. ,,Since when?" Gastly sighed. ,, A year now." Erskine looked at them all, got up from his chair and went after China. His girlfriend after him. They all gave each others worried looks.

China was sitting at the lake in Roarhaven and looked at her reflection. Her eyes were puffy from crying. Her mascara was smeared under her eyes from crying. She looked, how she would say it, horrible.

China heard footsteps behind her back and then a hand on her shoulder. She didn't looked up. She saw his reflection in the lake. Erskine sat next to her and huged her. First China didn't do anything. And then spoke Erskine. ,,Why didn't you tell me?" China hesitated before she answered. ,,I couldn't tell you because I was afraid you didn't feel the same." He smiled. ,,Who said I didn't feel the same?" And for the fisrt time she looked at his golden eyes. He smiled at her and bent down to kiss her, when a gasped came from behind them. They truned around and saw Erskine's girlfriend. He stand's up and walked up to her. China was where she was and grinned. This will be fun. She could hear Erskine speak with her and telling he breaks up with her.

The next thing China saw was a woman who cried in her hands and run away. She laughed internally. Erskine sat down next to China and smiled. ,,Now. Where were we?" China grinned. ,,You wers about to kiss me.", and with this Erskine kissed her. When they pulled apart he grinned at her. ,,You were jealous, right?" China rolled her eyes. ,,No." and kissed him. Again.

YEAH!!! Finally I made it. The fight was hard but I won it! In Austria it is 00:15 at night. Again, sorry for English-Grammar-Fails. :D Shoud I make a One Shot about Anton and a special girl? 😏 Let me know it. Please leave a comment and again thank you for the idea MelodyWeallere. I hope I wrote your name right. Good night. :)
Safira D. Sword.