Why do you cheat on me? (Part 3)

I want to say that I try to write this chapter longer. If its possible. Maybe you figure Safira's fathers name out. 😉 Good luck 😉

Safira's father was the first who spoke. ,,Where could she be?" Gastly looked at him. ,, I don't know." ,,We had to find her. I don't want lose my second chance of a family." ,,You won't." his wife Valkyrie said. ,,How do know?" he asked. ,,Because I know you." Tanith tried to trace the signal back. She found it and told the others. ,,Guys! I find out from where the signal came." Valkyrie bolted up. ,,Where?" ,,Serpine's castle." They all were runnging the door and drive in Gastlys van to Serpine's castle.

Once there, they got out and ran inside, Valkyrie shouted her daughters name. No reply. Then a voice. A woman voice. ,, A beautiful young girl you two have. Almost as beautiful as me." China Sorrows says.
,,You said that you don't kill her when I sleep with you!" , Safira's father screamed. Safira tried to look at him but failed. ,,Da..dd...y", she managed. ,, I am here Babygirl! Everything will be alright! I promise!" China laughed. ,,Really? You will promise something that you will break again? Very wise." He looked at her with anger written over his face. ,,But this is a promise I keep." (I have no idea why he is human but okey. Why not? 😂) Valkyrie looked at him and smiled. ,,Give my daughter back, China!" , she screamed. China though for a moment and then:,,No. I think keep her. She's cute." (the hell am I doing with my life?😂😂) ,,Give her back!", the father shouted. ,,Come and get her, Skulduggery Pleasant." (crap. Now you all know.😏😂) and throw her in the air. Skulduggery runs forward to catch his daughter but suddenly Sangiune came from the ground and catched her. He laughed, looked around the room and notice that someone is missing. ,,Someone's missing." and then Tanith came falling from the ceilling. Sanguine went unconscious. Tanith took Safira slowly from his grip and gave her to Skulduggery. She looked at him and smiled before she fainted. Valkyrie came running to them. She took Safira out of her husbands grip. ,,We have to get her to Synedoche (No idea how to write her name.) now." Skulduggery and the others didn't need to said twice. Gastly hopped in the front, Tanith next to him and Skulduggery and Valkyrie were behind them inside. Valkyrie looked at him with teary eyes. Skulduggery hugged her and said smoth words to her.

Arrived in the sanctuary they run into Synedoches room and her eyes widened. ,,Lay her in there quick." A hour later Skulduggery and Valkyrie stand next to each other, looking at their daughters pale body. ,,Why didn't tell me?" Valkyrie asked with red eyes. Skulduggery looked at her before he said something. ,,I was afraid. Afraid of losing you and Safira. I know your angry at me and you it's okey. We are togther." he said. Valkyrie hugged him and said:,, If you ever do it again, Pleasant, I swear..." Skulduggery stopped her mid sentence by kissing her. She reply.

Safira moaned as she wakes up. Her parents broke apart when they saw her. Both in happiness and tears they hugged her. Skulduggery wispered something in her ear. ,,I love you too, Daddy." and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Finally finished. Wow three chapters on a day. I should tell that my character, Safira, the daughter from Valkyrie and Skulduggery is. Now, I am tired. 😂😪
Sorry for any mistakes in English.
Bb Safira 😇❤