Why do you cheat on me? (Part2)

Safira kept playling with her toys since her mother and father were fighting. After the fighting she saw her mother running away and her father going somewhere. Safira stand up from the ground and was about to asked her aunt and uncle what was going on when two strong arm took her undergound. She tried to scream but the scream was muffled. After three minutes she fainted.

Safira awoke in a cell tied to the ceilling. ,,Hello?" Nothing. ,,Can someone hear me?" ,,No." the voice said. Safira looked around for something to punch with. Again nothing. The person who spoke came out from the shadows. ,,Who are you and where are Mummy and Daddy?" The man laughed. ,, I'm Billy Ray Sangiune o ur advice." and smiled Safira looked at him. ,,Who?" Sangiune's smile faded. ,,Ur worst nightmare." Safira gave him the pockerface look and screamed. ,,No need o scream. Everyrhin' will be alright.", and punched her. (I am really a monster.)

Valkyries husband and she were called to the sanctuary. Sanguine has been coming back and steal children (I don't know how to call it. Sorry). She and her husband had to find out were he is hiding. Gastly and Tanith tried to help but Valkyrie and her husband were fighting. Again. ,,Whats your problem, love?" He simply asked.   Valkyrie looked at him. ,,What my problem is? Really? You!!! You came home every night very late. Safira asked me every night where you are! And you didn't have a clue what your doing to her! Do you want to know what I'm saying to her!? I'm saying that you have a case! It seemed to her that you don't love her." He looked at her. ,,I do love her. And I do love you", he whispered. Valkyrie crossed her  arms. ,,What?" He said it louder. ,, I do love her. And I do love you. It is this what you want to hear?! That I love you?! Yes I do!?" ,, Then tell me why do you cheat on me with China!?", Valkyrie screamed tried hard to hide her tears back. Her husband froze. ,,Tell me!!",she screamed.  He sighed and knew that he to tell the truth. ,,She said she'll kill you and Safira if I don't sleep with her every night." Valkyrie looked at him. ,,I don't believe you." ,,It's the truth!" Gastly and Tanith looked at them. Valkyrie's husband turned to them and looked at them with pleading eyes. Gastly tilted his head and Tanith made a sad face. Suddenly he broke down to his knees. No one understand now what was going on. ,,I'm sorry but she left me no choice. I tried to persuade her somehow. But she wanted it so. I had to do it. Please. Believe me." He tried. ,,But why do you moan her name?" asked Valkyrie. He looked at her and said:,, Cameras. She put cameras in our room." Suddenly Valkyrie hugged him. He froze and looked at her with red eyes. ,,The only thing I wanted was to protect you and Safira. But it almost cost our marriage and our daughter."

Tanith had a feeling that something is wrong. Gastly noticed it too. Then suddenly the screen went on and they saw Sangiune and China. Valkyrie went bright red and was about to scream at her when she saw her daughter chained from the ceilling. China smiled her perfect smile. ,,come and get her." then the screen went black.

I make a part 3. I know its lame but I tried. Have you figured out yet who Safiras father is? Sorry for any mistakes in English. Bb❤😇