Part 37

Holy Crap I haven't updated since twos days after I saw hamilton

Before we start I just wanted to say that I have a new Hamilton books called, "Hamilton Oneshots." It consists of, you guessed it, Hamilton One Shots or whatever they're called. Hamilton x Readers. Go over and check that out, and suggest whatever because I enjoy doing those

Before any further ado, I present, PART 37

---

Here he is. In a court room for the first time as a certified pre-law student.

Too bad that he wasn't doing the defending.

He was sitting on the stand, one hand over the bible, pledging to tell the truth, and nothing but the truth, so help him god.

Alexander Looked into the crowd and caught eye contact with his son sitting on his mother's lap, his father next to her, watching Alex's every move. 

Then Alex looked from him to his kidnappers. The two men behind the plan sat next to each other at a table with their lawyer. What scumbags. 

After a tough couple of months, things got by. Their kidnappers confessed their plan- travel to New York City, where there was a new major street drug being distributed, something to give you a high like never before. But they needed the money. You know who had money? Philip Schuyler. You know who had innocent kids to prey on? You guessed it- Philip Schuyler.

Those scumbags kidnapped them so they could hold them for ransom to buy drugs.

Drugs. 

The trial continued. Alexander described in detail what happened. He was questioned, but Alexander knew his ways around the court room. Throwing questions back in his kidnapper's lawyer's face. Insulting them in a subtle way. He was killing it.

Then Eliza. She broke down on the stand. "They- they took me away from my son on his first Christmas. That is something I will never get back, all because they wanted to get high." Was the most memorable thing she said.

John's testimony was a raw, honest account of what happened. "It smelled in the back of the truck. It smelled like a gym locker room."

Lafayette's testimony centered around the fact that his girlfriend was alone and worried. "My family and friends has no idea what happened to us! We could have been killed and they wouldn't have known anything!"

And then Peggy took the stand.

"They ripped my family apart on what is normally the happiest time of my life. Christmas is when my mother and father care about each and everyone of their children, Christmas is a time to tell people how you feel. And they took that away from me when they made me worry about all those I love instead."

Everyone whispered after Peggy's testimony, and then the judge's gavel let out a loud smack as it hit the wood.

"The jury has requested a 15-minute recess."

Peggy let out a deep breath before going to join her friend and family.

---

CREATIVITY

WHERE DID YOU GO

AMBITION

WHERE DID YOU GO

sorry it's so short and gross god it's terrible but this should be enough for now

anyways 

i apologize for not posting. Because I wanted to give you something good, but I finally just said, 'It's quantity, not quality.' So now I have 37 chapters.

Again I apologize for the quality

While writing that I just control-shirt-Q Q 'd myself

oops

sorry