Chapter 9

*Hello friends. When I said things would get better, I didn't mean it entirely. Eliza isn't going to be so happy and everyone will dance on rainbows into the sunset. What I'm trying to say is, things will get worse and then better. Got it? Got it. Also, this part will include Lafayette/Peggy. Sorry.*

Then Eliza paused. Her eyes changed. You could practically see her motive changing. Alex had barley any time to register what was happening when Eliza was screaming at him.

"You cheated on me? You cheated on me! Was I not good enough for you? Was I enough?" She yelled, and walked towards him. Alex's eyes got big. Why was Eliza yelling at him? It was her sister who made him cheat.

Peggy watched with horror, yet relief, as Eliza yelled insult after insult at Alex, and Angelica doing the same. Peggy grabbed her coat, jumped off the the top of the bunk, and slipped out of the room without anyone noticing. She barley made it out of the room when she couldn't hold in her tears anymore, and broke down. All sh wanted to do was curl up in a ball, but she couldn't. Not now. She had to get somewhere- anywhere.

---

Eliza was full on yelling. "Get out of  my sight! Right now!" She finally yelled and wiped away a tear. "Now!" She yelled, and watched Alex scamper out of her room. She wiped her tears away as she watched Alex leave. Then, when she was sure he was gone, she fell onto her bed and cried, Angelica whispering comforting things into her ear.

---

Why Peggy came here, she didn't know. She just knew that Marquis was nice and that she would manage to be out of Eliza's hair.

When she knocked on the door, Lafayette answered. When he saw here state, he let her in, asking, "Are toi okay?" Peggy, who took a French class the year before, answered, "Non."

Then, finally, she fell into Lafayette's arms and cried.

---

Alex opened the door to  his house and slammed it behind him. "Fuck Peggy. Fuck Eliza. Fuck this world. I don't need anybody." He yelled. 

"Language, Alexander!" Martha hissed at him from the kitchen.

"You know what Martha?" Alexander asks, walking into the kitchen. 

Martha looked at him. Go on.

Alex flipped the bird on both hands and said, "Fuck you."

Then he walked out of the kitchen, leaving a very surprised Martha gasping for air.

---

Meanwhile, Lafayette, is stuffing Peggy into his closet. 

"Stay in there, manquer  Peggy!" He whispered, and shut the door. Peggy said nothing and crept into the corner of the closet. She watched as Lafayette hastily laid on his bed with his computer, pretending that was what he's been doing all afternoon.

Then Alexander slammed open the door.

"Does the printer have ink?" He hissed.

"Oui, I think so." Lafayette answered quietly. 

Then Alexander grinned. "Good, because it's going to be printing a lot of pages out." Then he stalked off, not closing the door.

"I hate it when he does that," Lafayette whispered, getting up to close the door.

---

Eliza was recovering, eating a tub of ice cream with Angelica watching "The Fault in Our Stars." when she got an email notification. She checked her phone and saw that is was from Alexander.

"Dear entire school,

I cheated on my girlfriend of two years, Eliza Schuyler, with her sister, Peggy Schuyler, who was disguised as a woman by the name of Maria Reynolds."

He went on to say how Maria lured him into bed, and he had nothing to do with the affair.

"I was blackmailed by Peggy's boyfriend, James Reynolds. I was to give him 50 dollars monthly or else I would be exposed. I had no choice but to continue with affair and pay James Reynolds monthly."

Eliza's breath caught in her throat.

"I had nothing to do with this. Maria Reynolds- Peggy Schuyler- is the one to blame." 

Then Eliza ran to the bathroom to puke.

---

*You guyssssss. People actually like my crappy Hamilton fanfiction. That's weird. I'm thinking about something big that's a HUGE plot twist. Prepare yourselves.