Chapter 13

Peggy stood up.

"Lafayette, I have to go." She mumbles, and wipes her tears.

"What? Where?" He asks, and puts a hand on her shoulder. She shrugs his hand off. 

"Just, not here, Marquis. I'm sorry, it's just-" Peggy says, and opens the door.

"Why are you leaving?" He demands. Peggy sighs, and wipes away a tear.

"I'm tearing you two apart, Marquis." She says, and slams the door behind her and starts running. 

---

Eliza threw up that morning. So she shut off the lights and pulled the curtains, told Angelica to go get her something at the drug store, said goodbye to her parents who went to work, and waited for her sister to come back.

Soon, Angelica came into the room. She was holding a brown paper bag, and turned on the lights. "Hey," Angelica said, and threw her keys and purse on her beg. She handed Eliza the bag. "You would not imagine the look on the cashier's face when I put this down." She laughed. Eliza didn't. She took the bag in the bathroom with her.

She opened the box with quivering fingers. She did what the box instructed her to do, and she walked out. "So?" Angelica asked, nervously biting her nails.

"We have to wait," Eliza whispered, and sat next to her sister. And so they did. After five minutes, Angelica's timer went off. Eliza didn't move.

"Eliza, are you going to look?" Angelica asked softly.

"You do it." Eliza said, and looked up at her sister. Angelica nervously made her way to the bathroom, grabbed some toilet paper, and picked it up. She closed her eyes and made her way to her sister. Then, she opened them and gasped. 

"You're pregnant," She breathed.

---

OHHHHHHHHH PLOT TWIST OHHHHHHH

I've been waiting for this moment to write for a long time. I wasn't sure when exactly I should slip this in, but here. So, you must wait about 20 minutes or ten or whenever I finish the next part to so what happens next!