Chapter 20

I made you guys super stressed and I'm sorry. Enjoy.

Angelica groaned as she heard the fighting in the living room. "You haven't even graduated high school yet!" was when she decided to call Peggy.

She pulled out her phone, but it went to voicemail. "Peggy, you gotta come home. They told Mom and Dad, and man, I'm going to literally die. I feel like I'm getting stabbed in the neck with a dull knife every time they yell, you know what I mean? Just, hurry home. Love you. Bye," And she hung up, and slipped her phone in her back pocket.

---

Lafayette was always the protective type. He always had to make sure everyone was safe that he cared about. And on Halloween night, with his girlfriend walking around out there alone with creeps, he felt a need- some urgent thing in his chest- to go find her. Abandoning his own party, he threw on a coat and grabbed his keys to look for his one true amour

---

Eliza was bright red. "Mom, Dad, listen it's not Alex's fault! It was my fault, too!" She yelled. The two of them were standing up next to each other, in front of Eliza's parents, trying to explain to them that they could do this. All they needed was for Alex to move into the guest house, and the two of them could live there with the baby until they graduated college, at least.

"Eliza, you're 16 years old! I'm not letting you have a baby!" Her father yelled.

"Would you rather have it die, Dad? Would you want your grand baby to be killed, or passed on to someone else? Would you let your, your, legacy we given to someone else?" Eliza said, in a low voice, but still very strong. Her parents paused, and her mother whispered, "No. Listen, we need some time to talk." She said, and grabbed her husband's hand and they stepped out of the room and went to their own bedroom.

---

Peggy couldn't really figure out what was happening. She couldn't see. It was night. Was it possible to see Sun through this sack? She blacked out once. Someone drugged her. But she wasn't comfortable. She was...She was on the ground? 

She tried to move her hand, but they were tied together. Thankfully, her kidnapped hadn't thought to tie her ankles together. She moved her feet wildly, trying to find something, anything, to pull herself up on, but she couldn't. She rolled onto her side. She was on dirt. She could figure that out. She rolled again. And again, until she rolled onto concrete. 

Peggy paused. Concrete? She rolled again, trying to find something to get a grip on. She cursed under her breath as she tried another roll, but she fell off the concrete and into freezing water.

---

OHHH STRESSNESS. I HOPE YOU KNOW I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT THIS THING CALLED A CONSISTENT STORY LINE SO BARE WITH ME. 

Let me know what you think is happening:

Who's her kidnapper?

What'd Peggy land in?

Where is Peggy?

Will Lafayette find her?

Find out next, after this commercial break.