Chapter 19

Angelica watched her sister. Still decked out in her Wonder Woman get-up, her parents eyed her as Eliza sat in front of them, fidgeting. Alex sat next to her, a hand on her knee.

"Eliza, what are you trying to tell us?" Their mother asked. Eliza sighed. She looked at Alex. Go on, his look said. Eliza looked at Angelica. Angelica smiled. The silence in the room was deafening. The awkwardness was what the air was made of. They were all breathing it in.

"I'm pregnant," Eliza spit out quickly, and then stood up, and grabbed the hem of her costume, and started walking towards the door.

"Eliza-" Alex said, but he was cut off by her father.

"You're pregnant?" He cried.

---

Peggy's phone started ringing. She picked it up before looking at the ID.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Peggy, you have to come home now. Okay?" Angelica asked. Peggy paused. "What?"

"Eliza's pregnant with Alex's baby." Angelica explained. In the background, Peggy heard someone who sounded a lot like Alex, yell, "You can't do that!" 

Then Peggy's stomach dropped. Her sister was pregnant? With Alex? And when she's in high school?

"I'll be right there," She said, and pressed the hang up button. She glanced around the party, and spotted Lafayette talking to Mulligan by the drinks. She ran up to him as fast as she could in the dress, and tugged on his shirt sleeve.

"Hey, Marquis, I have to go." She said. Peggy paused for a minute, reached up on her tippy-toes, and kissed him. He paused for a second, and asked, "What? Why?" Peggy shook her head.

"Family stuff. I'll explain later. Bye!" And then she ran out the door and into the cold night.

---

SUPER DUPER QUICK CHAPTER.

Hey guys I'm sick so no school today. So I'm going to write. You can expect at least one more chapter today. Have fun reading this.

Question: I'm reading stuff when people comment questions they want to ask the characters and the author would write the answers for them in the perspective of the characters. I know you guys know the characters and everything, but would you want to do that? Comment below if you want that, because it sounds fun.