Chapter 17 - Nurse, blake, Reid and a body in a coma

I woke up slowly feeling my neck as I had slept awkwardly on it. My neck ached as I stood up. I yawned slowly and saw Blake was asleep in the other chair. As I saw my coffee on the table I shrugged and guessed it had gone cold. My phone started to ring I quickly walked outside to answer it.
"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Reid how's she doing?" JJ asked.

"She hasn't woken up yet I'm starting to get worried... What if... She doesn't wake up?" I questioned walking up and down hesitating.

"She'll wake up it was only a gun shot wound" JJ said certain. "I'm gonna put you on speaker" she said.

"Reid we have a problem with the unsub..." Morgan started to say. "He's got a fan club" he said.

"What do you mean a fan club?" I asked laughing at the idea.

"It means other people were after Casey as well not just Sam" he said.

"Who?... What?..." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"If you think about it Reid the unsub held in the anger for a Long time and he made a website and people started to join" he explained.

"That's crazy I mean she only shot Alex..." I shook my head.

"Not only Alex its witnesses from other cases" he examined. "Looks like Casey's got a lot of haters and then one man stood up and that happened to be Sam" Morgan was being serious.

"We'll can't you shut the site_"

"I'm already on that honey" Garcia interrupted.

"We just wanted to inform you" JJ said.

"Yeah well thanks" I nodded. I sighed and hung up slowly. I looked around seeing ambulances everywhere. I remember when I was shot in the leg and came here. That memory soon flashed back. This was before Casey even started the job at the BAU.

"Hello?" A woman asked as she patted my shoulder. I turned round to see a woman that I thought I knew.

"Um.... Hi" I smiled. I studied her hard.

"You're waiting here with someone to?" She asked.

"Yeah" I wasn't very good at talking to people who looked dodgy.

"My husband just shot himself in the leg" she shook her head. "I mean I know he'd been sentenced to prison but... I'd rather visit him there then at a grave" she took a fag and smoked.

"Prison for what?" I asked.

"He shot an agent" she shook her head "I try to leave him you know... But I can't" she looked down.

Agent? My eyes grew wide. "What's your husbands name?" I asked urgently looking back in the hospital.

"Sam" she nodded. My heart beat fast and everything went into slow motion.

"What room is he in?" I asked. As she told me I was furious. I ran into the hospital looking for the directions. I ran down nearly tripping over my one foot. The nurses looked at me confused.

I looked into the room to see an empty bed. I started to breathe heavy. "It can't be that bad Reid" I breathed. "Maybe it's a different Sam who went to prison and shot a different agent" I thought to myself. "Who am I kidding" I shook my head and ran towards Casey's room.

"Nobody move" Sam was in the room leaning on a crutch. I hid behind the wall looking through the window.

I held my phone and rang the BAU. "Hello Garcia? Get the team to the hospital now Sam's here!" I ordered as I held my gun tightly I looked on in. "Blake?" I questioned as she was stood up along with the nurse.

"Calm down Sam..."

"Me calm down! I've been sent to prison because of her!" He pointed the gun. "It's all her fault!" He shouted.

"She was just doing her job" Blake said gently.

"Her job" he laughed. "Her job!" He shouted an laughing falsely. "I thought the BAU were to serve and protect the innocent" he explained. "Then she comes along and shoots my best Friend!" He shouted as he looked out the window and saw me. I quickly ducked but it was too late.

He grabbed me by my collar and chucked me near Casey. "And you!" He screamed. "You sat there and you let it happen!" He shouted pointing the gun at me.

"Alex had him as a hostage" Blake explained. "You've been brain washed into thinking Alex was this good person... But he_"

"Shut up!" He screamed. "Alex was my best friend! You don't understand what it's like to loose a best friend" he started to shake.

"In fact I do Sam..." Blake walked forward. "When I was younger me and my friend, Rosey used to play a game called chicken..." She explained walking closer.

"Don't come any closer i'll shoot both of them right now!" He shouted.

"The rules of the game was who could get close to being hit by a car by running across the road" she explained staying still. "Then one day Rosey got too close... And she didn't get back up... She died" she sighed.

"It's that what you're trying to do!" He shouted. "Don't try and feel empathy for me you still don't understand" he shook his head. "I've held it in for all these years... The anger... The blame and now the day has come..." He nodded.

"I thought it was all my fault..." She continued. "I blamed myself for all those years... My grades went down the drain... My boyfriend split up with me... My parents disowned me" she looked down at her feet. "So if anyone in this room knows what you're going through its me" she stood straight and folded her arms.

"No...no... You're not getting inside my head" he shook his head and stood towards me and Casey. "They deserve this... And you're lying just to make me think that you actually care for me" he frowned.

Soon enough Hotch, Morgan, Rossi and JJ barged in. "Put the gun down Sam!" Hotch ordered.

"No!"

"You're all ready going to prison Sam either way" JJ said.

"If you don't step away from them I will be forced to kill you Sam" Rossi said boldly stepping forward. "And I'll make sure you suffer a slow and painful death for hurting my team" he warned, I was actually really scared Rossi right now I've never experienced this side of him. "Now I'm gonna warn you again step away from them!" He ordered.