Dr. Genius (Spencer Reid - Criminal minds)

(Back round information)
I first got this job back last year. I remember being interviewed for the BAU (Behaviour Analysis Unit). I was nervous, very nervous, I remember walking in and seeing Agent Hotchner and Agent Rossi sitting at a desk waiting for my arrival. "Nice of you to join us Agent..." He asked for my last name.

"Parker" I answered while sitting in front of them both.

"I can tell your nervous" Agent Hotchner smiled at me, to be honest they were both really nice. "So lets get to it" he nodded.

-after the interview-
I went home worrying about it, I wanted this job so bad. I couldn't sleep at night I tossed and I turned thinking about what I said wrong. Waking up the next morning was very hard. I woke up to the phone ringing. I panicked for a minute and was doubting myself so much for getting this job.

"Hello Agent Parker" I could recognise Agent Rossi's voice.

"Hello" I answered nervously.

"How do you think you done with that interview?" He asked, I really didn't know how to reply.

"I haven't slept all night to be honest I think I've done very bad I keep thinking over things I should of said" I sat on the sofa smoothing my puppy Jack Russell, Lady.

"Well I'm really sorry to say Agent Parker..." He paused, I felt like kicking myself up the backside. "Welcome to the BAU" I had to think for a second about what he just said.

"You're not serious" I felt like crying my eyes out, finally I can quit being a cop.

"I'm serious Parker well done" he congratulated me.

"My names Casey" I couldn't stop smiling at Lady cuddling up to me.

"Well Casey you start work tomorrow" he hung up. I put the phone down and breathed out, why did I doubt myself so much? I so couldn't believe tomorrow i'd be working for the official BAU. Although I was on traffic duty today, I'd be able quit this stupid job I've had for over 3 years.

My pup jumped all over me cuddling, like she was saying 'congratulations' to me. I never had any real family, once I left home. I was a lonely child and all my family lived in the United Kingdom, when I decided to move here my parents were supportive just they were sad that their little girl was moving on.

"Lady down" I commanded and she just sat there on the sofa wagging her tail at me. Then after all the shock of my new job I still had to resign my post at the station.

(First day)
I was driving to work, really excited. It was a nice and sunny day out so everyone was walking, the traffic wasn't bad either. I parked my car soon enough and looked at the building. "Me an Agent, a profiler?" I questioned, I still couldn't believe this was happening to me.

I walked in wearing a nice blouse, work trousers and some dolly shoes. I met Agent Hotchner before we both went in. "Hello Agent Parker welcome to the team" he held out his hand and I returned his hand shake. "I'll show you around" he nodded at me taking me in a room full of computers. Suddenly a blonde woman with glasses caught my eye. "This is Penelope Garcia she is our computer genius" he smiled at her. "Garcia this is Casey Parker"

"Hello Casey" she was really nice and I loved her dress, she had really cool fashion sense. "Hope you enjoy working here" she waved as we left her to her computers.

We walked into the main office room where three figures lent against there desks. "Hello my nerds" Rossi made a joke but I don't think they took it very well. "Agent Parker I'd like you to meet Jennifer jareau or just call her JJ, Dr Alex Blake and this is Dr Spencer Reid" he smiled at me. "This is agent Casey Parker I'm gonna leave you four to chat while I go check up on things" he left me by myself with three new people, I was no good when talking to people.