Chapter 7 - The message

(Unsub's pov)

"Look at you" I smoothed her hair. "Such a disappointment" I touched her face gently.

"Why are you doing this?" she whispered she sounded exhausted.

"It's not you blame her" I looked at the photo on the wall. "I have to do this its what my friend would've done" I got a rope.

"Please don't" she pleaded. "I'll do anything just don't!" She screamed. I sighed putting the rope down.

"Anything? Well I do have something in mind" I smirked at her as she let out a massive cry. I turned to see the TV was announcing my first ever murder. "Such a pity that one" I shook my head at the body.

I had been burning a piece of metal in the fire. My victim flinched trying to dodge the burning desire of the mark. "Hush..." I held her arm.

"Please don't" she screamed trying to pull her arm away.

"I am now your owner" I pushed the hot metal into her arm and she let out a scream which hurt my ears, but it was worth it. My blood rushed through my vain's making me turned on by the screaming. I ripped off her top at first she tried to push me away.

"No!" She shouted. "Stay away from me" she pleaded.

"Ssh..." I whispered in her ear. "I'm gonna take care of you" I played on my words. She stood still with tears running down her cheeks. I wiped them away and kissed her on the lips, she didn't bother to flinch this time.

"Please don't kill me" she looked at me innocently but I was only using her to get to the BAU.

"I'm not going to kill you yet you still got a couple of days left before I throw you away" my eyes widened at her beautiful long blonde hair running through my fingers. "Now you owe me something" I hinted.

"No please get off of me" she whimpered trying to untie herself but I wouldn't let her. "No please I have a husband and two kids they need me please let me go" she spoke quickly and started to hyperventilate.

"Ssh...." I quickly stuck tape over her mouth to stop her from speaking. "its a good job you can't scream now" I laughed tugged on the chains and as she screamed it made me feel more alive. "this is what you deserve" I laughed at her whimpering in pain.

(Casey's pov)

The next day I had another phone call off of Reid. "There's another body" he mentioned talking to me as I got in my car.

"another one?" I questioned "what's the letter?" I asked nervously.

"P" he said. "CP could represent child and parent" he suggested.

"Morgan doesn't think its anything child related sorry to be a pain" I mentioned keeping my eyes on the road.

"no its okay Morgan is always right anyway" the signal on my phone was really bad.

"yeah i'll be there now i'm 10 minutes away plus there's traffic..." something caught my eye like a shadow more like I squinted my eyes to get a better look at the figure but a car beeped behind me making me lose my thought but when I looked back the figure had gone.

"Hey Casey" Morgan gave me a high five.

"So... CP?" I wondered what it could mean.

"Yeah it might be a code for something" he shrugged. Soon enough JJ joined in.

"Guys Garcia's found a video" She mentioned giving us her phone. "He recorded the murder and put it online that's not the weird part" she skipped till near the end of the video.