Chapter 1 - First case

-Casey's pov-

As Reid entered first, because he had the gun, I hid behind him. "Clear" he said going to check the other rooms. I looked round the house it was old and abandoned and the smell was really bad. "Casey you might wanna come in here" Reid called me.

As I entered the room a blonde youngish looking woman was on the floor. "She must've been strangled looking at the marks on her neck" I pointed out but Reid wasn't listening to me.

I looked round to see where he'd gone. "Looks like she weren't the only one" he mentioned opening a door to a room full of dead bodies rotting. I stepped back suddenly getting a full whiff of the smell, I nearly fainted as the stench hit my nose.

I covered my nose up, gagging on the smell of the bodies. "This is a bloodbath" I nodded hiding my eyes away from the horrific image.

"Who is this guy?" Reid questioned but I really didn't want to answer.

"Reid?" I questioned looking at the wall full of pictures.

"What's the matter?" He put his gun away suddenly staring at the photos like me. "No way..." He put his hands on my shoulders.

"Who ever this is..." I started to say. "He is one sick man" I finished it off still holding my nose.

"This is the BAU!" I could detect Morgan shouting from behind the door.

"Hey Parker?" Reid questioned.

Morgan kicked down the door making me jump out of thought. "Yeah" I turned round to look at where he was pointing and I was studying the picture.

"Isn't that..."

"Me" I shook my head trying not to believe the picture I was seeing. Morgan and Hotch joined studying the picture to.

"Reid ring JJ and tell her to get the nearest police station on this case" Hotch ordered.

"Wait..." I paused studying the pictures more. "Guys I think this unsub has been tracking our every move" I looked further across the wall. "Reid... Hotch... Rossi..." I stepped back a bit.

"Emily?" Hotch questioned looking at the girl who had a blood stain on her photo. "Whoever this man is... He has been tracking the BAU for a long time" he explained finding more pictures of the agents.

"How come no one has reported any of these missing..." I asked now talking to Garcia on speaker phone.

"That my friend is a good question... Give me a name" she asked. Hotch gave me a persons purse.

"Eleanor Jones?" I questioned trying to read her ID.

"She... Oh my... She reported her kids missing at the start of the day right before she got killed..."

"If this is her body then where are her kids?" I asked looking at Morgan worried, I hated it when kids were involved with stuff.