Chapter 10 - running out of time

(Reid's pov)

I woke up at my desk. I must've been working late, which meant I waisted a few hours when I could've been looking for information. Morgan came in and looked at me. "Morning" he sat at his desk.

"Morning" my voice seemed to have not woken up yet.

"Reid this isn't healthy" he shook his head at me. "Your not eating or sleeping"

"I know but I can't rest in till I know she's safe" I searched through the paper work on my desk.

"Your going to kill yourself if you don't sleep or eat properly" he looked at me. "I know this is hard on all of us but_"

"But what Morgan" I raised my voice. "I don't care if I work myself to death trying to find her" I shrugged. "Eating and sleeping is waisting my time her time" I shook my head. "I miss her a lot she was my partner on this case and I_I I wasn't there protecting her" I slammed my hand on the desk. "I wasn't there to tell her that I love her" I bit my lip. "And now she's out there somewhere and the worst thing is I don't know where she is I don't know nothing and..." I paused seeing all of the team watching me. "We're running out of time fast I've already seen someone I care about dead in front of me and I couldn't do nothing about it I'm not letting Casey go the same way as Maeve did I can't let that happen" I had the whole team staring at me.

"Reid you need to calm down" Morgan came near me. "She's still alive and she's been a BAU agent for three years now she knows what she's doing" he explained patting me. "We're just not quite ready for a profile yet" he mentioned.

"We've gotta work faster" I bit my lip holding in the tears.

(Casey's pov)

That dream scared me a little but it gave me hope that my friends will find me. I looked at the burn on my arm cursing it, it was still stinging. I stood up remembering I was still attached to the pole. The laughter of the unsub freaked me out. "Looks so innocent" he came nearer feeling my face. "But full of evil" he kissed me. I shook the chains trying to get loose. His smirk grew "your never getting out of those" he squeezed my arm right. I realised he was hurting me.

"Stop" my voice sounded weaker. I screamed in pain as he dug his nails into my arm making me bleed. "Please stop" a tear ran down my cheek.

"He's next" he whispered moving towards his computer as he recorded the whole thing.

"Stop" I shook my head my voice was useless it was weak and strained.

After he was done with the computer he walked out of the room. I stared at the computer for a minute and shook my chains thinking of what I could do. I looked at the pile of nails just by my feet. I stretched out my feet trying to pick one up. I bit my lip as the nails were sharp and they were cutting my feet. I eventually got a couple near me. My hands grabbed one and I tried picking at the cuffs. After a few minutes of breaking nails and scramming myself with them I eventually got loose.

I dragged myself to the computer and saw the camera was still on. The computer had been left on uploading the video. I canceled it and tried to Skype Garcia. "Come on come on come on" I whispered worriedly. She ignored me at first. I done it again trying to get in touch with her. "Will you please stop..." She paused realising it was me. "Casey?" She questioned. "Guys you might wanna come in here" all of the team crowded into Garcia's room.

"Help me" I started crying.

"Casey do you know where you are?" JJ asked.

I shook my head. "All I know is its underground" I shrugged crying. Then I saw Reid looking at me.

"Casey" he breathed slowly.

"Reid" I couldn't believe I was seeing his face.

"Casey we're gonna find you" he reassured me.

"Don't he's after you to" I shook my head. "The first ever case I did I shot Alex the unsub was his friend" I mentioned.

"Alex's best friend" JJ wrote down. "Got it" she said.

"Your gonna be okay Casey I'm not letting you go" Reid started to cry.

"I miss you so much" I wiped my tears. I heard him coming back. "I'm sorry" I whispered turning off monitor and running over to chain myself up but it was too late he had already caught me loose.

"You think getting away from me is easy!" He shouted picking me up by my throat. "Nobody leaves unless they're in a body bag" he smirked hitting me across the face.

"Get off of me" I fought back pushing him off and quickly running for the door but he soon grabbed me and dragged me back. "No!" I screamed as he tugged on me.

"Oh so we're a bit violent today... I love it when they're violent" he smirked grabbing my arm and squeezing it again. "Now lets try this again" he smiled chucking me into the dark room with a bed.

"No!" I screamed pushing him to the wall and tried unlocking the door. It was no use I banged on it screaming for help. "Get away from me" I cried as he pulled me onto the bed.

"It least I'm letting you live for now" his eyes beamed at me. I pushed and I fought back but it was no use he was already starting to hold me down. "This is what you deserve" he smirked squeezing my arm tightly making the scar bleed again.

I shut my eyes thinking of my happy place. I was so scared and frightened that even when I closed my eyes I was afraid of thinking. I led there suffering and hoping that at least somebody will find me and put an end to this.

(Reid's pov)

Hearing Casey scream on the video was the worst. I could tell she was afraid and frightened. "I think we can finally do a profile" JJ mentioned as she walked out of the room with everyone else leaving me and Garcia alone.

I stared at the screen biting my nails. "Reid are you okay?" Garcia asked.

"What? Yeah I'm... I'm fine" I was too busy concentrating on the video. I had realised something on there. "Go back again Garcia I think I saw something" I looked at the screen closely. "Right there could you zoom in on that Garcia" I pointed at the screen. "Alex wasn't the only one who killed all the women he was just the sidekick" I explained. "He has a picture of every women he and Alex has murdered" I explained more going into detail. "He wasn't copying Alex's killings he was avenging his death"

"And Casey's the finale" Garcia gasped looking in on it to. "We gotta find her before our luck finally runs out" she shook her head. "We need that profile now" she demanded. As I ran out of the room I knew we didn't have much time left to finding her.