Chapter 11 - He's after me to

As everyone sat down we began to explain what has happened, they didn't know that one of our members was at stake. "We have something to say before going into the profiling" JJ nodded at me.

"A couple of days ago..." I started looking at everyone, I was very nervous speaking on my own. "We figured out that our unsub had a relation to the case back three years ago" I explained. "Some of you may not know who this is but her name is Casey Parker she was a new BAU agent three years ago she solved this case" I gulped trying to stop myself from tearing up. "Turns out our unsub was after a specific person and that was Casey" I nodded. "Which is why we need to act fast" I nodded over to Morgan.

"We believe that this man is not in it for the children he simply wanted preparation before he went out to get Casey" he explained. "He was trying to tell us a message by cutting into these women's stomachs turns out the letters CP stood out as Casey Parker"

JJ stepped up. "He has a way with torturing he simply strips them of their own identity and takes the free will away from them" she nodded walking up and down. "He treats them like they're prostitutes by attaching them to a pole and simply rapes them for fun because he knows he's in control"

"We learnt that his best friend was Alex which was the unsub back to the relative case but Casey shot him" Rossi stood out. "We think he wants revenge he wants to avenge his friends death which he's been holding in for three years which makes even more unstable"

"We believe this man is in his late forties early fifties but what interests me is he attacked Casey in the comfort of her own home which could state Alex's death" Hotch nodded handing it over to Blake.

"He records everything he does to his victims he likes keeping memories of his killings" Blake gulped. "He even kept photos of Casey tracking her every move so look for suspicious behaviour around public places"

"One thing me and Garcia had just found that he was another unsub in the relative case he might've not killed anyone but he recorded Alex's sprees" I spoke as I turned round to see Garcia.

"This was the video that got sent to us" she clicked on the screen played the video we had just saw. A lot of screaming was involved mostly by Casey. She paused to the bit where the photos were. "Here we have a picture of all the women they killed Casey's is the only one without a blood stain on it" she pointed. "He's had is fun now Casey's the real thing she's the finale of it all and I'm afraid if we don't get to her in time then..." She looked at me. "We're gonna loose one heck of an agent" she shook her head.

JJ stood up. "We believe he's keeping her in a basement as she said it was cold, dark and made of concrete so search every house that has a basement or underground room" she sat back down.

"On that note be careful... Any kind of suspicious behaviour you report immediately we don't know how stable this unsub is so keep an eye out and always carry a weapon with you" Hotch ordered as everyone ran out of the room.

The screen had paused on Casey. I looked at her face it was full of worry "we're gonna find you Casey" I whispered to myself still hoping she was okay.

(Casey's pov)

This time my whole body was aching my arms were beaten to death, I'm pretty sure I broke my hand for throwing a wrong punch. I sat there crying blood out of my eyes. "They dare mess with me" he spoke to himself. "The consequences" he spoke as he walked out of the room.

"Reid" I shook my head covering my mouth. "No not Reid" I shook my head even more. I didn't know what to do I couldn't do anything... I was stuck here... "Let me out!" I screamed. "Let me go" I cried. I felt like I hadn't seen daylight in ages. I was starting to go nuts, I hadn't eaten in days my mind was playing tricks on me.

I sat there screaming at the door but he wasn't there I could tell he'd already gone after Reid by now. "What have I done" I cursed myself slamming my hands against the wall. "What are you waiting for!" I screamed at the camera in the corner. "Kill me" I pleaded. "Kill me now!" I screamed at it. I wiped the blood off of my face and I wanted no more of this. I wanted to die it would be better than being here... I felt as if I was ready to die. I nodded at myself loosing all hope in them ever finding me. "Please just do it" I whispered crying myself to sleep once again.

(Reid's pov)

"Wait do you see that?" I questioned Blake as we walked outside the house.

"Reid there's nothing there" Blake looked at me.

"I swear I just saw_" I thought back to the day when Casey had started swing things. "He's here" I looked around.

"What?" She questioned as she pulled out her gun.

"Right before Casey went missing she started to see a figure following her and I didn't believe her but I swear I just saw him" I shook my head. "Wait" I thought again I mimicked Casey's words from the video "don't he's after you" I had realised something me and Casey were both there at the same time on the very first case. "Casey's not the only one that's the finale" I paused looking at Blake "he's after me to" Blake looked at me surprised.

"Reid over there" she pointed looking at a figure. "He's watching you" she whispered.

"Whatever you do don't alarm him just act like we haven't noticed" I whispered back.

(Unsubs pov)

There he was standing there in front of the house. He was the one that let it happen. They're supposed to be giving us justice when all there doing is shooting the innocent. I watched as he spoke with agent Blake. "Your next" I spoke eyeing him up. I slowly walked away with the crowd to blend in so I didn't get noticed.

As I walked in agent Parker was coughing up blood. "Please" she pleaded me "I'm sick" she pleaded again but I'm not going to give in to some murderer that's not how I work.

I went to the computer searching up on Spencer Reid. "Hmm..." I sighed hearing my victim coughing and coughing behind me. I had an idea that was going to be terrific if I can't get to him maybe he will come to us. I laughed looking at the pool of blood on the floor.

"Reid?" She questioned. "No please he..." she coughed up another load of blood. "He wasn't any part of it" I shook my head "I shot Alex I murdered him kill me" she pleaded but what fun would that be. I smirked walking around examining her.

"Looks like Mr. Genius won't know what hit him" I smirked at her as her face fell in shock. "It looks like we'll be having some company" I laughed grabbing her by her hair.

"Let go of me!" She shouted struggling to get loose but I only held tighter on her hair making her give up.

"We're going to send your boyfriend a message" I laughed at myself, obviously they should've called me the genius not Alex.

(Reid's pov)

"We just saw the unsub" I quickly said. Hotch lent back taking it in.

"What do you mean?" He asks us both.

"That very first case me and Casey solved he's not only wanting Casey as his finale he's after me to" I explained quickly.

"We just saw him after examining a suspects house" Blake joined in.

"Okay Reid I officially want you off of this case Blake do you think you could describe what he looked like to a sketch artist?" He asked. I had only just realised what he had said to me.

"Okay" she nodded looking at me as she left.

"Hotch I can't stay off this case" I shook my head at him.

"Reid your in a danger of being a victim as well as Casey I'm not loosing anther agent" he started to write a few notes down.

"But Hotch I believe Casey's still alive but not for much longer" I argued. "You told me to take her under my wing and to look after her" I sighed.

"Reid stop" he ordered.

"But how can I do that if she's dead Hotch... When I stayed back you know what happened to Maeve she died in front of me Hotch" I clenched my fist. "I can't loose another one" I said.

He sighed looking at me "Reid I'm sorry but your officially off of this case I can't risk it" he patted me walking out of the room. I sat down and thought for a second.

"Then I'll just save her myself" I sighed. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Reid you might wanna see this" Morgan lead me to Garcia's room. "He's recorded another video this time... I suggest you to not watch it but you'll just go ahead and watch it any way" he shook his head looking down.

I was nervous at watching this one. Once I clicked play I was worried about what I was going to watch. "Hello agents I believe you know who I am" his smirk made me angry. "This message isn't for all of you just one person in particular" he paused. "I have you rules and one person chose to disobey" he showed Casey on the camera. "I told you again and you still didn't stay away did you" he tutted. "So this is why I'm giving you a heads up" he acted professional "you have an hour to give me who I want otherwise she dies" he smirked again. "And I know one of you doesn't want that" he laughed.

"What are we going to do?" Morgan asked me as if I was in charge.

"I suppose we give him what he wants" I shrugged. JJ an Morgan stared at me.

"You'll get yourself killed Reid" JJ said.

"As long as Casey's safe I for really care" I shrugged. The video repeated where I had to wait for him. "And I know you'll find it out" I patted JJ's back. I shook a little thing and put it in my pocket. "I'll keep a tracking device" I smiled at them.

"Don't do anything stupid please" JJ hugged me like I wasn't going to come back.

"I'll be fine" I sighed, I actually wasn't so sure when I was saying that.

"We'll find you" Morgan promised as he gave me a brotherly hug. "Go and save Casey" he patted my back and let go.

"Nobody tell Hotch" I told them.

"Why?" JJ asked.

"Because I'm supposed to be off of this case so lets make it out as if I was kidnapped" I didn't want to lie to Hotch but I had no choice otherwise Casey would already be dead.

I left the office. Even walking out of the building was weird. I sighed to myself and drove to a secret spot where I was about to meet the unsub but it was to save Casey and that's all I've wanted ever since she went missing.