Chapter 2 - profiling the unsub

Garcia searched for these kids every house she said we'd knock on their door, the kids not being there. "Do you think the unsub could've got them to?" I asked while putting her on speaker.

"He could've I mean to trigger Eleanor's mind so he could get to her at a vulnerable time" she explained I could hear her typing in the backround.

"Hey Casey..." Morgan tapped me on the shoulder. "What If our unsub is a copycat?" He questioned looking at me remembering I was a new agent. "Before back a couple of years ago we had an unsub tracking us for a period of time and he liked to play with people's minds and make killing into a fun game... What if he's trying to provoke that case?" He explained ending it in a question.

"Uh... Guys..." I forgot Garcia was on speaker for a minute. "Whoever this is they are one sick person..." She struggled to describe what was going on.

"What's up baby girl?" Morgan asked her.

"There's a video... Being broadcasted across the nation"

"Garcia try and track it" I mentioned.

"I'm trying but honey these things take a while..." She was busy typing away at her keyboard. "I can't undo it he's using some sort of security which I can't even break which is really grinding my gears" she sounded frustrated.

"Garcia if you can't track it shut it down otherwise the public will interfere" Morgan mentioned.

"I am trying my best sugar" she mentioned. "Oh my..." She paused and the phone had cut off with Morgan shouting.

"Garcia?" I questioned. There was no answer. "Whoever the unsub is he's smart especially for Garcia" I nodded kind of worried about Garcia.

"So he's smart and trying to provoke his victims before he kills them Eleanor was strangled and sexually assaulted before she was killed" I explained all the information so far.

"The only thing is how long has he been doing this?" Morgan questioned as we walked to the crime scene once again.

"Well we've recovered six bodies" I suggested.

"He could have been doing this for a couple of weeks" he suggested.

We finally entered the house to see Reid studying the photos.

"Are you okay Spence?" I asked he turned round in surprise. I raised my eyebrows at him. "What?" I questioned.

"Nothing just nobody has ever called me by my first name except for JJ they all call me Reid" he nodded smiling. "Hey I've found that this girl may look like Emily but its not we've analysed this body and its a woman named Susan Davis" he explained.

"How long has the body been here?" Morgan asked. I stayed quiet.

"A few hours" Reid nodded. "His pattern might have been to kill them on a specific day maybe it's something personal to him" he explained nodding his head still.

"Did Susan have kids?" I asked finally jumping back in.

"Yes but there not biological but I did some research and turns out Susan had two kids adopted on the 5th of August back last year" he explained.

"So he's abducting women with kids" I nodded.

"It looks like it" he nodded examining the body.

After examining a few of the photos me and Reid went to the police station to see JJ chatting to Garcia. "Coffee?" Reid suggested as we walked through the double doors.

"Yeah go on" I nodded smiling.

"So the five bodies are all women with children and there near enough all the same age 30-33 somewhere in that category" Garcia explained.

"So this man has gotta be in his late thirties" I nodded.

"Look at these markings" she pointed out the burn markings on Susan, the ones I pointed out. "The skin has been burnt by acid" she said as Reid joined in.

"Why would he be strangling them then burning them in acid wouldn't he know they were dead?" JJ asked.

"Wait all there children are either not there's or they've been taken away or they've died?" I questioned.

"Yeah" JJ nodded raising an eyebrow at me.

"Maybe he's not making sure they're dead..." I started.

"He's trying to punish these women for bad parenting skills" Reid said finishing off my sentence.

"He's torturing them because of their children" I looked at him weirdly.

"That makes enough information for a profile" JJ spoke up.

"Then lets go" I nodded walking next to Reid to the conference room were all the police were.

"We believe this man is in his late thirties" Hotch started "he's white and has obviously had a bad childhood"

"This connects to the victims as when he was younger his mom might have gave him away or could of had him taken away by any chance" Blake nodded.

"We believe he's torturing these victims because of their parenting skills as all of the victims have either lost or had a child that's not biologically theirs" I explained.

"He takes his time with this the only time he panicked is when something doesn't go according to plan like Eleanor's death" Rossi passed on to Reid.

"We believe he has planned this for a very long time stalking his prey before he can get to them he analysis's their every move" he paused. "There might be a personal time in his life that only he remembers maybe the day he was taken away" he finished off.

"If you do find this man be careful we don't know what he's capable of if suspected by anyone" Morgan said "if you do see him contact the BAU right away and we'll get a swat team up and ready and you must forward the location" Morgan nodded.

"Whatever you do don't go near the unsub alone it might cause him to panic especially if he has mental problems" Hotch finished off.