Lauren decided to leave it alone for the time being. She wanted to see if Camila would bring it up on her own, and she didn't really feel like fighting with her girlfriend when tonight would be the first night they've seen each other for more than fifteen minutes before going to bed.

"How was your day, babe?" Camila asked as she separated from Lauren, allowing the girl to go over to change out of her school clothes.

"It was fine." Lauren said as she slipped out of her jeans and put on a pair of basketball shorts. She opted to leave her hoodie on as she turned around to look at her girlfriend. "What did you do today?" She asked as she moved to lay on her bed, wanting to take advantage of the time she had to actually relax.

"I worked half the day and went shopping for your Christmas presents." Camila smiled as she walked over to lay with her girlfriend.

"Christmas isn't for like 5 more weeks. Thanksgiving hasn't even passed yet." Lauren chuckled as she wrapped her arms around Camila.

Camila buried her face in Lauren's neck and laughed softly, "I know. I just know what I want to get you already and I figured I would get it now while the mall is less crowded."

Lauren nodded as she ran her fingers through Camila's hair. "What do you want for Christmas?" She asked, needing ideas for what to get the younger girl.

"For you to stay home for college." Camila mumbled, barely audible. She knew that she was starting something with saying that comment. Part of her hoped that Lauren didn't hear what she said.

She felt her girlfriend take a deep breath before responding, "What was that?" Lauren asked, moving out from under Camila, "I didn't quite hear you." She said a little bitterly.

Camila knew that Lauren heard what she said, which is why she got the semi-cold response. She knew that it wouldn't do her any good to lie to Lauren. "I said I want you to stay home for college." The younger girl looked down as she sat up and leaned against Lauren's headboard.

She watched as the older girl got off the bed and took a deep breath. Lauren walked over to the window and just stared outside for a few moments. Camila was regretting saying what she did, but she couldn't get the influx of letters she saw on Lauren's desk out of her mind. She was brought out of her thoughts when Lauren spoke again.

"Why now?" The raven-haired girl asked. "We haven't been able to spend any quality time together in a few weeks, and now that we have a night together, you have to bring this up?" She asked.

The younger cuban could tell that Lauren wasn't happy. It was her girlfriend's go to defense mechanism; Lauren would get defensive when things were brought up that she didn't want to address because she knew it would hurt Camila.

"Hello?" Lauren said as she looked at her girlfriend, "I asked you a question." She said as she stood there, staring at her pregnant girlfriend.

Camila let out a long sigh before responding, "It's something we need to talk about, Lauren. And every time that I bring it up you get upset and try and deflect the conversation elsewhere. If not now, when? When are we going to talk about it?" She said, growing a little frustrated.

She watched as Lauren took her glasses off and pinched the bridge of her nose; a tell-tale sign that the older girl was upset and trying to calm herself down.

"None of those envelopes were near here, Lauren. What's going on in your mind? I just want to know. You've all but left me in the dark when it comes to your college selection process."

Camila watched as Lauren's chest started rising and falling a little faster. She watched as the older girl put her glasses back on and walked over to her desk. She grabbed the letters and took them over to Camila, dropping them in her lap.