Valentine's Day

AN: I don't even know why I bother. I should just change the rating to mature lol

Camila had dressed up for Valentines Day dates in the past, but this time Lauren told her not to. She told her to dress casual. So, naturally, she wondered what they were going to do. She put the finishing touches on her make up before walking up the stairs. She was kind of nervous.

Lauren hadn't exactly planned out any of their dates yet, but Camila told her she didn't know what they should do for Valentines Day, so her girlfriend took on the challenge of planning this one. Camila sat down on the couch and looked at her phone. She still had a few minutes before Lauren was going to pick her up. She sent a text to her girlfriend.

Camila: ready when u are, babe xoxo

Lauren had been rummaging through her closet all day to pick the perfect outfit for her Valentines date with Camila. She went through about 3 different options before finally picking the perfect one. She smiled to herself in the mirror as she put on a little make up and then her glasses. She put on her doc martens before putting on her jacket and grabbing a sweater to put in the back of her mom's car in case Camila got cold later.

The hockey player made her way down the stairs and into her kitchen, grabbing the flowers she bought for her girlfriend from the counter and saying goodbye to her mom. She walked out of the front door and made her way over to pick up Camila. She rang the doorbell and held the flowers behind her back as she waited.

Camila looked up when she heard the doorbell go off. She looked over as her mom went to answer it but Camila shot up. "I got it, mom! It's probably Lauren."

Lauren smiled widely when Camila opened the door. "These are for you." She said softly as she held the lilies out to her girlfriend. Lauren smiled at Camila as she handed the girl the flowers. She stepped in the house and followed her to the kitchen so she could put them in a vase.

The younger girl opened the door and smiled at the lilies Lauren presented to her. "They're beautiful. Thank you. Come on in for a minute." She waited until Lauren walked inside and closed the door behind her. She walked over to the kitchen and pulled out a vase, filling it up with water to put downstairs when she got home.

Camila walked back over to Lauren and gave her a hello kiss. "You're wearing something I've never seen before... Where did the sudden wardrobe come from?" She teased. She looked over at her mom. "We'll be back later, mami. Te amo," she said, wanting to get out of the house. She had been antsy all day. "What's on the plan?"

Lauren smiled widely as she wrapped her arms around Camila's waist and kissed her back. "I wear these...just not like this." She said softly. Camila had never seen her closet...she actually had a lot of clothes. "Ready?" She asked softly. When they pulled apart, Lauren could see Camila's mom peeking around the corner. She blushed before taking Camila's hand and walking toward the front door with the girl. "It's a surprise." She said softly as she opened the front door and let Camila walk out first.

The raven-haired girl shut the door behind them before walking across the grass to her mom's car. She opened the passenger door for her girlfriend before getting in on the driver's side. Camila walked side by side with her girlfriend until they reached Lauren's mother's car. She chuckled when her girlfriend rushed over and insisted on opening the door for her. "And they say chivalry is dead," she waited until Lauren got into the car and leaned over to kiss her.

"I'm kind of nervous, actually. I've been on dates before but for some reason I'm nervous about this one," Camila confessed softly as she looked at her girlfriend. She reached over and laced their hands together when they started to drive. "You actually look really good, by the way."