Camping Trip Pt. 3: Late Night Adventures

AN: Hello!

Lauren had been laying in the tent. Her and Camila's families had went to sleep over and hour prior. She was waiting for her girlfriend to come into the tent so they could go to sleep, too. It had been getting harder for them to keep their hands off each other, but she knew that they had to. Lauren would be fine until they got home, in two days, but it was Camila that she was worried about. Her girlfriend just kept pushing the limits each night. She didn't mind it, but she was left frustrated more nights than not. Lauren laid, staring at the top of the tent as she patiently waited for Camila.

Camila had spent the better part of an hour writing when everyone went to lay down. Even her girlfriend. She put the fire out completely before walking towards the tent. On her way over, she had an idea. Everyone was asleep. She poked her head into the tent. "Babe...?" She whispered. 

Lauren closed her eyes as she started to slowly doze off. She didn't want to fall asleep without Camila, but the girl was taking forever. She opened her eyes and looked at the door as she heard Camila's voice, "Yeah?" She asked softly as she rolled onto her side. Lauren looked at Camila as she put on her glasses.

The cheerleader needed Lauren. Everyone had to have been asleep so it was safe. "Let's go for a walk."

Lauren cleared her throat as she sat up and looked at her girlfriend, "Camila...it's pitch black." She said as she slowly crawled out of the tent. "Why do you want to go on a walk?" Lauren asked in a whispered tone.

Camila shook her head. "Leave your glasses, babe. You won't need them." When Lauren got out of the tent, she took her hand. She quietly walked out of the camp and towards the small river. She needed to get Lauren away from camp. She wanted her and couldn't take it anymore. She knew that they didn't have any condoms. She looked already. She laced their fingers together for the short walk.

Lauren shook her head, but did what her girlfriend said. She put her glasses back and got out. "Camila, I can't see well without my glasses. Why won't I need them?" She asked as Camila took her hand. She followed Camila down toward the river, "Why do we have to do this right now? It's too dark." Lauren said as Camila lead her. She was confused as to what Camila was doing. She could hardly see in front of her and was glad that her girlfriend was leading the way. "Why can't we come back in the morning?"

Camila smiled and shook her head. "That's why I'm here. To help you see." She stopped. The moon was out and giving them some sort of light when they got to the clearing. She turned around and kissed her. "We both need some release," she whispered against her lips. "I'm giving you an option right now... Do you want me?" She asked, running her hand over Lauren's crotch.

The hockey player continued to walk with Camila as she squinted in attempts to see where she was going. She was shocked when she felt Camila's body press into her own, followed by the girl's lips pressing against hers. She instinctively wrapped her arms around Camila's waist as she kissed her back. Lauren was in a daze when they pulled apart. "I always want you, you know that." She said softly as she brushed some hair from her girlfriend's face. "But we are in the middle of the woods." She said as she looked at her girlfriend.

Camila smiled and ran her free hand through Lauren's soft hair. "So...?" She bit down on her own lip. "I want you to fuck me... Here" She pushed down on Lauren's shorts before she had time to react and started to stroke her. "No one is here. And no one can hear us," she whispered. "I'm on birth control and you can pull out..." They had done it before. "Please, baby? I need you so bad."

Lauren understood Camila's needs and wants. She had the same ones, but she was nervous. The environment wasn't familiar and there was a risk of being heard by anyone camping in the area. She gulped as she felt Camila's hand stroking her soft cock. "It's gonna take me a minute." She said shyly. She had some issues with performance anxiety. She couldn't always get hard as quickly as Camila wanted her to...especially when she was put on the spot; like now. Lauren nodded her head, "O-okay. I can pull out." She said as she rested her head on Camila's shoulder. "I need you, too. I need your mouth to get me hard." She stated hesitantly. It was the quickest way to get her ready to go and Camila knew that.