Chapter 54 "One Problem Solved"

Hey, so things just came up. I have testing for school, studying, and it's really stressful, so I may not be updating much right now. It will go on for a couple weeks, so I'll try to update when I can. Just letting you know so you know what's going on! ❤️

Question of the day: Do you have bad anxiety? To the point where you have an attack? It's a yes from me.

   "G-garnet?!" You say, worried if she heard what you said.

"Did you seriously just say what I think you said?!" She says, which shows that she heard what you told Steven, who was nervously watching the whole thing.

"G-garnet! Look, can we talk about this?" You reply nervously standing up. Garnet just turned around, ran to the temple, and you ran after.

When you got to the temple, you saw Garnet yelling at Pearl while she was against the wall. "Why were you kissing MY y/n?! You know we're dating! We've been dating for years! And you just go ahead and do something like that?!"

   "G-garnet I-"

   "I don't wanna hear it!! You betrayed me! It hurts Pearl! And you don't even care! Stay away from me, and y/n!" Garnet yells, turns around, and walks out of the house while holding your hand. When you get slightly far from the house, Garnet stops, crosses her arms, and looks down. "Garnet-" you say, but she interrupts you.

    "Why would you do that y/n?!" Garnet turned around only for you to realize she had no visors and you could see her beautiful red, blue, and purple eyes. You blushed a crimson red and stared into her pupils. "Garnet, I'm so sorry. You have to believe me when I say that it wasn't on purpose." When you said that, her eyes went from anger to surprised.

"Pearl led me into her room, and started kissing me without warning. She said she still loved me, so I guess her feelings never left. I tried getting her off me, until she started looking like you, and I started hallucinating. Long story short, I thought I was kissing you. Not her," you say then Garnet puts her head down and turns around.

"Come on Garnet, you know I would never do it on purpose." You place your hand on her shoulder and look at her with your foreheads touching. She glares at you for a second and pecks you on the lips. "I love you," she whispers as she hugs you.

"I love you too..." you say while hugging back. The both of you then begin kissing the other passionately, with every second getting better than the last. You accidentally moan a little bit, and you both know that Garnet noticed. Garnet then began kissing onto your cheek, then down to you jaw line, then to your neck. She immediately remembers your sweet spot and heads straight for it like a mouse running to cheese. You begin to moan even more and it makes you blush. Remembering that you're also outside doing this makes you blush even more. Thank goodness that nobody is around.

   Garnet starts to push you, trying to attack your sweet spot even more. She keeps leaning against you and you take a step back. You begin to lose your balance from the pleasure that you're receiving and the moans. Eventually, you fall and Garnet falls on top of you. She stops kissing you and you both just lay there, laughing at yourselves. The cool ocean wind and the soothing light of the sunset calms you both down and you start talking again while still laying on the soft, cold sand beneath you. "Now do you believe me?" You ask, referring to when she was angry at you for accidentally cheating. Garnet paused for a moment, staring into your eyes. "Of course I believe you."

~~Time Skip~~

   Some time has passed after the 'incident' and whenever you, Garnet, and Pearl are in the same room, it always turns into tense atmosphere. And Garnet's and Pearl's relationship is, well, let's just say Sardonyx won't appear anytime soon, unless it's a must. They always give each other bad glares and you sometimes give some to Pearl for flirting and some to Garnet for being too protective. You know it hurts you deep down inside to lose a close friend to you, especially someone like Pearl. Sometimes, Garnet and Pearl would fight for your attention, without you even noticing.

   One night, you and Garnet were talking and cuddling on the couch, being all cute and giggly. Pearl then noticed this and called you over. "Y/n, can you come help me with the measurements of this recipe?" She says and you walk over to her. This makes Garnet very jealous and upset. Pearl smirks at you while staring at your ass. She then looks over to Garnet and she's gritting her teeth like crazy. Almost burning the couch, but stopping herself from doing so.

   "Y/n, let's go! It's time for a mission!" Garnet calls and you happily step onto the warp pad. Right before you two warp away, Pearl stops you. "Wait, would it be okay if I follow along with you two?"

   Garnet was at the point of saying no, when you accidentally interrupted her. "Sure Pearl! Come on!" You gesture for her to get on the warp pad. Garnet begins yelling in anger in her mind, but on the outside she is calm and agrees with whatever you say. The atmosphere begins to get tense between Pearl and Garnet again and you can feel it. You instantly regret letting Pearl tag along on the mission, but you still didn't want to hurt her feelings. It reminds you if the time when you fought with your dad, and you didn't want to speak with him. You would go into the kitchen where he would always be, and the atmosphere would make you uncomfortable and even more upset. With the thought going through your head that he was staring at you and you constantly wondered if he thought you were a disappointment or not.

   When you got to the place, you see a colossal tower, stretching into the sky, without touching the floor, or anything to support it. You were about to walk up to it, until Garnet stops you. "Don't go near it just yet. We need to find a way to break it down without being caught in it. That part there," Garnet says while pointing at the space under the hollow tower, "you do not want to go there. If you step foot in it, it pulls you up into space for eternity until you die or break it in some sort of way. It pulls you into the middle, so there's no way you can stop yourself using the sides."