Chapter 33 "Defense?"

Garnet's POV

After leaving the prison, I walked by some windows and saw y/n sitting down eating her lunch alone. It hurt me to leave her alone like that, but we need to find a way get enough money to bail her out. I then see some kids walk up to her, and I become relieved. Although they may be horrible influences, at least she has friends.

Literally five seconds after stepping out of the prison doors, I hear a loud explosion come from inside. I then quickly ran inside and looked through the shattered windows.

Third Person POV

Garnet saw an enormous hole in the side of the facility. She quickly hopped inside and inspected the hole. She saw multiple kids laying on the ground unconscious and after checking their pulse, she was relieved they were still breathing. The red gem then looked around and began looking for you. "Y/n?!" She called nervously. After searching for you for a couple minutes, she quickly found you inside a cell, sitting on the ground, facing the wall with your arms crossed. "Y/n! I was looking for you!" Garnet says while opening the unlocked cell. "Do you know what caused the hole in the wall?"

Garnet then hears you mumble a word as you drop you head lower. "What?"

"I said me!" You turned around and Garnet noticed that you had tears in your eyes. Garnet looked at you with surprise and disbelief. "Yeah! I busted that hole in the wall! These kids were trying to punk on me, and I acted in self defense! It wasn't my fault that they were trying to bully me!" You say while standing up and slowly walking towards Garent.

"Y/n, your supposed to defend yourself. What you just did, wasn't defending yourself. You almost KILLED them! You almost killed the other girls too! Why do you think you're in here in the first place?!"

"But they were bullying me! I can't just let them do that!" You reply, with tears of frustration falling down your eyes. The both of you now stand there looking at each other and Garnet sees that you need her, so she embraces you in a hug. You hug her back and she can hear you start to cry. "*sniff* I'm so sorry!" You say while still hugging her. You and Garnet then talk to each other for a little while and she convinces you to turn yourself in, which puts you into more trouble than you already are. You are then put in solitary confinement and when you go into the room, Garnet looks at you and you give a fake smile to make her feel better. After they close the door, you then walk into the corner, sit down, and cry yourself to sleep.

After a couple days in prison, the guards come up to your cell. "Hey! #267! Let's go you're gettin' outta here!" The officer called.

When you heard those words, you became filled with excitement, to the point where you accidentally summoned you g/w.