Chapter 41 "Cuddles"

"Alright!" You say with a smile. You then hear Steven call your name from behind. "Oh! I gotta go! What's your name?"

"My name's Scarlett! Scarlett Brown! And you?" The girl asks.

   "My name is y/n l/n (last name)! See ya later!" You say and give Scarlett a hug.

   "Bye y/n!" Scarlett says and hugs you bag. You then stand up and run over to Steven, leaving Scarlett alone, sitting at the edge of the concrete skate pit. As you and Steven are walking home, you can't help but smile the whole way. "So, what's the deal with you and that girl you were talking too?" Steven asked with a concerned smile.

   "Oh, her name is Scarlett! She's really nice and really pretty!" You say with full happiness. "Aside from you, Steven, this is my first human friend!" The both of you talk about the party and the skatepark, and a little bit about Scarlett. You walk up the stairs and approach the door and you see a warm light through the window. You look, and see that a small light in the kitchen is on. When you and Steven walk in, you see Pearl in the kitchen reading a book, and Amethyst and Garnet talking on the couch. "Garnet!" You excitedly yell and jump into her arms with happiness. You give her a kiss on the cheek, and she does the same. "Hey y/n! How was the party?" Garnet says.

   "It was great! Steven and I had a lot of fun and I even went to a skate park!"

   "Cool! I'm glad you had fun!" Garnet replies and hugs you tightly. You get off of Garnet, go into the bathroom, and change into your pajamas for the night.

When you get out, you put your hair in a ponytail, and jump right back into Garnet's arms, who is already laying down, ready to cuddle

When you get out, you put your hair in a ponytail, and jump right back into Garnet's arms, who is already laying down, ready to cuddle. She wraps her arms around you and you feel her let off a nice warm heat. You then fall asleep, hugging the one you love.

   The next day, you are woken up to the sounds of someone in pain. Turns out, it was Garnet. "Garnet! What's wrong?!" You ask in total confusion.

   "You're drooling again!" She replies with doubled up teeth and laughter. You then look at her arm, and see it burning with acid that came from your mouth. You quickly wipe your mouth with your arm, grab a napkin, and wipe the acid off of Garnet's arm. "Thanks y/n." Garnet says as you throw away the napkin.

   "You're welcome. Sorry about drooling on you and causing you that much pain." You say while walking back over to Garnet.

   "It's okay. It not you're fault, you just need to find out how to control it. That's all." Garnet replies with a smile as you climb back onto her lap. You smile and give her a hug, and then kiss her right on the lips. Surprisingly, you don't give any acid spit. She kisses back, and you both passionately start making out. Garnet then slips her hand under you shirt, and starts moving up. Right before her hand touches your breast, you smirk and push her hand down. The both of you part and Garnet gives you a playful pout while you smile. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" You say while moving your finger left and right in front of Garnet's face. "Im not ready yet. I love you Garnet, but I'm 15."

"And in five thousand years old! What's it to you?" Garnet says playfully. The both of you laugh and get up. You get ready for the day, and when you come out of the bathroom, you see Steven on the couch. "Wassup Steven! Where were you this morning?" You say while brushing your hair.

"Oh, I was at the Big Donut!" He replies.

"Did you get my anything at least?" You ask.

"I got you this coffee." Steven says while handing you a small, warm cup of vanilla coffee. You take a small sip of it and say, "Aw! Thanks Steven! You da man."

Later that day...

You're in Steven's room, sitting on the floor in front of his bed. While biting the empty coffee cup, you continuously switch through the channels on the tv and are slowly being eaten alive by the beast that is boredom. You throw your head back while groaning, whishing that a something good to watch would come up. After looking back, you switch to a couple more channels, then jump at the sight of a black screen, and Paris alone there, staring you down with blood steaming down her head. You immediately drop the remote, which pushes a button and switches the channel again. Paris then disappears and a commercial for Flip-a-zoos comes on. While the Flip-a-zoos music continues to play, you continue breathing heavily and stare at the screen for a moment to process what just happened. "Flip! Flip-a-Zoo! The toy that flips for you! Not one, it's two! It's flip! Flip-a-Zoo!" You hear, and the song quickly gets annoying, so you turn off the tv, and stop to think about what had just happened. You then try to brush it off, and go to to the barn to collect your things you brought there, last time you visited.

When you got to the barn, Peridot stopped you before you could pack up all your things. "Hey y/n! Wanna challenge me in a quick battle! Don't worry, I'll go easy on you!" Peridot says, and you give a half smile. "Okay." You reply and Peridot jumps in the air. "Yay! I tried battling Lapis once, but she instantly used her water powers and smacked me precisely, thirty yards across the field, and into a tree that had these angry insects called 'bees' all swarmed to together. Then they swarmed me and gave me very painful pinches all around my body." Peridot says and you burst out laughing.

Half way into the fight, Peridot is sweating hard, while you are the one still trying not to go too hard on her. The fact that she tries so hard, makes you want to burst out laughing, right then and there. Peridot then shoots a trash can lid towards you, and you quickly block it with an ice rock and they both fly up into the air. You laugh at her and how you blocked it, until the trash can lid comes back down, and hits you in the head, knocking you off of your feet, and down onto the grass. Peridot quickly ran up to you, and started laughing and pointing at you. "Nyehehhehe! You fool! Victory is mi-" just then, your ice rock fell down too, and hit Peridot in the head, making her fall right beside you. "So, you were saying?" You said and the both of you laughed.

Hey guys! I'm back and there are no more problems at home anymore! WOOHOO! I'm going to keep writing, and updating like you guys want! Thanks for being supportive a patient, even when I posted only like 500 words in two days. Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment, and tell other readers about my book! I love and appreciate your existence.

Shout out too;

UnicornBabeQueen2004  She's been really nice, and really cool! She two books called Take My Hand, I'll Never Let Go and Come Back To Me The Sequel. You should check them both out! They are way better than my book!

tsccam

Rose_Lion_Danielle

CharaUNDERSWAPflowey

Love you all! Bye! ❤️❤️❤️