"This is stupid." Kyung hissed.

"He's not even in there." Taeil whined.
They were currently sitting outside of the coffee shop Minhyuk worked at, trying to look inconspicuous in their dark attire that definitely didn't make them stand out. The few people that were seated in the other tables around them sent them suspicious looks, but despite that Jaehyo had insisted they stayed. They'd been sitting there for 10 minutes now looking through the shop windows, yet the person at the counter had yet to switch with Minhyuk.

"He's probably on break or something." Jaehyo mumbled.

"He shouldn't be on break for another 20 minutes." Taeil stated, shrugging when the other two raise a brow at him?

"What?  I know he's schedule. I'm actually a good friend."

Jaehyo scoffed, returning back to looking out the window.

"Ooh look!" He suddenly exclaimed, hitting Kyung's arm.

"Ow!"

"Shh, he just walked in!" Jaehyo hissed.

"Why would he just walk in? He was supposed to be here an hour ago. He's not even in uniform yet." Taeil interjected, squinting at the window. They watched as the person, who was definitely their friend, walked up to the counter.

"What the heck...is he getting something?" Kyung asked, suddenly getting interested as he watched his friend make an order.

"Correction, he's getting two things." Taeil mumbled, watching as the person on the counter got out two bags and picked out two muffins from the glass display, placing each one into a bag. He then proceeded to pull out two cups, turning to the coffee maker.

"Do you guys know what this means?" Jaehyo whispered from beside them.

"That we're great spies?" Taeil mumbled and Kyung rolled his eyes.

"This smells a lot like a date." Jaehyo added, watching as Minhyuk collected the bags, pulling out his phone as he waited for his drinks.

"This is insulting." Jaehyo continued.

"How come he get's a date before us?"He whined and Taeil scoffed.

"Technically Kyung got a da-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." Kyung quickly interrupted.

"Guys he's leaving." Jaehyo hissed. All three watched as Minhyuk collected his drinks as well, paying the cashier before making his way back out.

"We're following him aren't we?" Taeil mumbled. Jaehyo pushed up his sunglasses.

"You bet your ass we are." He answered, strutting away.

"What does that even mean?" Kyung asked, following anyways.

...............

"Oh my god." Taeil hissed

"We were right."

Jaehyo snickered.

"I knew the shithead was hiding something."

They were at a park now, having followed Minhyuk- from a distance- to the location. Minhyuk had walked over to a bench in which someone had been seated. The three had found a place to hide behind a bush, but they weren't close enough to hear the two, not to mention that the bench faced away from them so they couldn't see whoever it was either. Judging from the way the other was dressed and the short blonde hair, it was a guy- not like that was a surprise as Minhyuk had come out as bi forever ago.

"What if they're just friends? Did you consider that? " Kyung asked and both Jaehyo and Taeil turned to send him an incredulous look.

" Dude. He spent money to buy them food, you know how cheap he is. Are you like blind to love or something?" Taeil inquired and Jaehyo snickered.

"Would explain why he's yet to get into Jiho's pan-"

"Jaehyo!" Kyung exclaimed and the other two boys shushed him simultaneously.

"You'll get us caught dumbass." Jaehyo hissed.

"Oh. My. God." Taeil mumbled from beside them and they both turned in the direction the other was looking at. They gasped.

"Are they..?" Kyung trailed off, now gaping at what appeared to be the mystery date leaning up into his friend, muffins and drinks now forgotten on the bench as they locked lips.

"Still think they're just friends?" Jaehyo whispered from beside him.

Damn...

Minhyuk had a shit ton of explaining to do.

A/N
Huehuehuehue  ̄ω ̄<( ̄︶ ̄)> []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) ( ̄ˇ ̄)