Happy Birthday! ↣ Dan & Phil

Începe de la început

You smile. "Great. I thought-"

"It's Thursday," Dan says casually, as if it wasn't the best day of the year. Your shoulders sag in disappointment as he reaches in the glove compartment and hands you the white AUX chord. "Here. Wanna play some Panic?"

You nod, but say nothing. You plug in your phone and scroll through your playlist until you find the saddest song you can.

"If all our life is but a dream...fantastic posing greed...then we should feed our jewelry to the sea..."

Dan raises his eyebrow and looks over at you.

"Northern Downpour?" He asks you, intertwining his hand with yours. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," your murmur, averting your eyes from Dan. "I promise."

Dan nods and tries desperately to hold in his smile.

*~*~*~*

"Hey moon, don't you go down..."

"You are at the top of my lungs..."

"Drawn to the ones who never yawn..."

You sigh as the song ends. If you weren't sad before, you are now. You should be celebrating your birthday with Dan, Phil, all your friends, and your Panic! At The Disco playlist. But instead, you're sat there with Dan, listening to one of the saddest songs in existence. (To Panic! fans, anyways.)

"Ready to go in?" Dan asks.

You nod silently and grab your phone.

"Are you sure you're okay, (Y/N)?" Dan asks, opening your door and helping you out of the car. He takes off his black leather jacket and wraps it around your shoulders. You wonder why he's being so especially nice to you, considering he forgot your birthday.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you reply.

Dan shrugs as he unlocks the door to his flat. When he pushes open the door, the inside is completely dark.

"Why is it so dark in here?" You question as you follow Dan inside.

Dan immediately flusters. "Um...we forgot to pay our electric bill. Y-Yeah, that's it..." He laughs nervously and rubs the back of his neck.

You roll your eyes playfully and force a laugh. You still can't shake the fact that he forgot.

Dan smirks as he leads you up the endless flight of stairs. You trip a couple of times (being awkward, clumsy, and completely in the dark), so Dan holds your hand the whole time. A couple of times he squeezes it with excitement, which only makes you wonder even more.

When you finally reach the top of the stairs, you see the door of the lounge is closed.

"Dan...?" You ask.

Dan mysteriously looks back at you and opens the door of the lounge.

Suddenly, the lights flash on, making you shield your eyes from the brightness. When you finally get used too the light, you lower your arm and look at the scene before you.

"Surprise!" A collection of voices shout.

Your eyes widen as you walk into the lounge. The entire room is decorated and filled with your two favorite things-presents and desserts. Phil stands there, a wide smile spread across his face, along with all of your closest friends and other YouTubers. Panic! At The Disco blasts through the speakers, making you even more happier. Brendon Urie makes everyone happier.

"Guys!" You exclaim, covering your mouth with your hands.

"Surprise, (Y/N)! Happy Birthday!" Phil beams, coming over and attacking you in a hug.

"Thank you Philly!" You smile and laugh.

After you greet everyone at the party and receive all your birthday wishes, you feel a pair of arms wrap around you from behind.

"You really think I forgot, didn't you?" Dan says, a smug smile on his face.

You half-laugh and turn around to face him, crossing your arms. "Yes I did you cheeky little-"

"Language, (Y/N)!" Dan laughs, kissing you to keep you from finishing your sentence.

You roll your eyes and smile. "But really, thank you love."

"Of course, (Y/N)," Dan grins, wrapping you in a tight hug. "I love you, I'm not going to let you have a bad birthday. Plus, you're a quarter away from death. That's bad enough."

"Dan," you laugh. "I know you would say that eventually.

Dan chuckles and pulls you closer. "Listen, (Y/N)," he says, leaning in to your ear lowering his voice. "I have one more surprise for you later-"

A blush rises to your cheeks and you lightly swat Dan away. "Don't say that in front of all these people, Dan!"

"No one could hear me!" Dan laughs.

"I could hear you," a familiar voice says. You look over and see Phil standing there, looking rather awkward.

You cover your face with your hands, and Dan just laughs.

"But I'm serious, (Y/N)!" He continues. "After all these people leave-"

"I still live here, you know!" Phil interjects.

You grab Dan's arm just as one of your favorite song comes on. You try to hide your blush, but it's no use. Dan left you flustered, and he knows it. He still won't stop smiling.

"Come on, Danny Boy," you say with a smirk. "It's Time to Dance."

fin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!