Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil

#thecliqueisgoingtojailparty

Part 2 of "The Run and Go Yandere!Dan" Yandere!Phil is hard to write since he's an angel but I tried!

Remember when I said I would stop writing songfics to twenty øne piløts?

It's been a few days since that day. The day that Dan come home with blood on his hands and a knife in his pocket.

And in those few days, Dan has not let you out of his sight. He won't let you go out to the shops, won't let you go out of the flat, won't even let you be in a room without him.

You're a prisoner. And it's been wearing thin on your mind.

♪All my friends are heathens♪

Today, the two of you are sitting on the couch in the lounge, watching TV.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something, (Y/N)?" Dan asks casually. He's holding your hand tightly.

You force a smile and nod. "I'll get some snacks-" You start to stand, but Dan pulls you back down.

"-No," Dan says sternly. His smile disappears.

You swallow back your fear and look down.

♪Take it slow♪

"I-I'll only be a few seconds, Dan," you stutter. "I'll be right back, okay?"

Dan reluctantly releases your hand. "Okay." His eyes narrow at you a bit.

You slowly stand up, holding your breath to see if Dan will do anything. When he doesn't, you start for the door.

"Love you," Dan says before you leave.

You freeze in the doorway. Looking over at Dan, you see he's smiling. It's not the good kind of smile, though. It's a totally insane, psychopathic smile. "Love you too," you finally whisper.

In the hallway, you walk right past the kitchen. The entire flat seems so different. It used to be so vibrant, so fun. Now it's just terrifying. Like a prison.

You look behind you, at the lounge, before stopping in front of Phil's bedroom. You raise your fist and quietly knock on the door. You barely make a sound, but you hear shuffling come from the inside.

The door creaks open a crack. You wince at the sound. Dan could hear it. And that would be bad. The last time Dan caught you talking to Phil alone, he went completely insane.