INAUGURATION

"I, Michael John Bustamante, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully and conscientiously fulfill my duties as the Presidente of the Republic of the Philippines......"

OVER THE RADIO
(Marami kasi hindi naintindihan ang part na ito....hindi ko alam, ang dali lang naman intindihin- Author)

As the president takes his oath, his wife who is 8 months pregnant and his twin sons Julio Miguel and Juan Miguel who are clad in their full dress uniforms from the Philippine Military Academy are beside him. The first couple's youngest son, Julian Miguel, 7 carries the Bible for his dad, Presidente Michael John Bustamante.

This is the second time that Bustamante will take his office as the President of the Philippines. His firat term ended in a failed assassination of the President. Although he survived the said incident, he bowed down to his Vice President at that time to take the reigns of the government.

President Bustamante, the youngest elected president in the history of the Philippines is now 57 and no traces of the failed assassination can be seen on the President. Straight from Malakanyang, Raffy Morales, reporting.

"Thank you, Raffy. Nakita mo ang presidente, Karin? Parang walang nangyari sa kanya ano?"

"Oo Mel. Pero siguro dahil bata pa siya at 17 years din siyang hindi naging aktibo sa politika. Ang nakapagtataka, hindi siya aktibo pero, landslide pa din ang boto niya."

"Mabango kasi ang pangalan ni President Bustamante. Hindi siya corrupt at abuso sa pwesto. Di ba aktibo naman siya sa mga NGOs na proyekto niya noon?"

"Oo nga. Nakita mo ang kambal? Lalong gumuapo ang mga binata ni President Mike and First Lady Margaux. At cute na cute naman ang bunsong si Ian."

"Oo nga. Hay ang swerte ni First Lady....hahahahahha"

"Imagine nakabalik si President Mike Bustamante sa pagiging president ulit ng Pilipinas? Hindi pa nangyayari yan sa kasaysayan ng ating bansa."

"Well, he has the qualities of a good president and the people love him, talagang mananalo ulit siya."

"I admire the first lady as well. Hindi niya iniwan ang presidente, with her age, she could have chosen a more active life di ba?"

"Ah basta ako, the First Lady have chosen well. Image being the only rose among those naguguapuhang mga lalaki sa household niya? Ay wala na akong mahihiling pa."

The End

Author's Note: Thank you all for reading it. It even reached #21 in Romance rank.
Please vote and comment. Thank you so much.
To all my readers and followers, thank you for reading my stories. When I started writing in Wattpad I told myself I was only writing for my self. Then you guys followed me. At first there were mean comments, and I was defensive and told myself, I AM WRITING FOR FREE AND THEY ARE READING ME WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME TOMREAD ME.

THEN nice comments followed. The ones who could not understand my works were mean and some left, I did not care...I still don't care, because you see, you are as smart as the people you read. I AM SO PROUD TO SAY THAT I HAVE GOT THE SMARTEST READERS ON WATTPAD, because you understand my stories, their twists and their turns. I am writing original stories and not copied. The twists and turns are my ideas....and readers who understand them are the smartest ones. Here's to more stories and happy endings. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

P.S.

Some are still mean with their comments (It does not bother me anymore. I really don't care what you say, the fact that you read it is vindication enough...and some were trying to convince me ( I think they were convincing themselves, they're smart enough cause they were able to understand my story, double LOL...I am ROTFLMFAO.) All I can say is, this is Wattpad, the haven created for neophyte writer wannabes who would like to express themselves...Grammatical errors and typos are welcome boo boos from writers in all shapes and colors. Remember, Nicholas Sparks has to hire the best Editors in the world to make his books worthy of publication. Without these multi million dollar editors, Nick would not have reached the bookstand of National Bookstore....JUST REMEMBER THAT  before you criticize other people's works. Have you considered what they have to go through to produce a story on Wattpad that have entertained at least a 200Kplus readers? Thank you

WATCH OUT FOR MY TWO BOOKS UNDER TEEN FICTION CATEGORY...COMING SOON!!!!

COMING SOON!!!!