UNTITLED

Since there are many complaints about not being able to see this despite the fact that they have followed me already, I am making this on public view. I just want to warn you that this Chapter is for 18 and above only. If you are below 18, I suggest that you skip this Chapter. Don't blame me that I did not warn you.- CurlyTops0817 (CT0817)

MARGAUX

His voice in my ear brought me bolt upright; kung may sakit ako sa puso, sigurado akong inatake na ako.

"Sabi ko look at me."

"Mike."

"Ano ngayon First Lady Margaux Bustamante?"

I have no intention of getting involved with you" Nasabi ko sa kanya na siya namang rason upang tumawa ng malakas.

"You're already involved with me." 

He reached out, deliberately laying a possessive hand on my breasts and looking straight to my eye when he did it.

"You want this as much as I do. Quit stalling Margaux. This time is NOW, right this minute and you know it."

"Mike, no" I pushed him but not too hard "You don't understand..."

"But I want to..." He pulled me into his arms kissed me. I opened my mouth beneath his without urging, as eager to taste and savor as he was. He consumed me, controlled me.  Kaka urong ko ay bumangga ang hita ko sa side table nextto our bed. His mouth never left mine, even when he lifted me up and lay me on the end spreading my thighs apart. He stepped close. 

I tried to push him away but he has lifted my mini skirt and pulled my panty down.

"Mike..."

"Easy...I won't hurt you....It'll be good."

Quickly and efficiently, he hauled my blouse over my head and tossed it aside. Stunned, I looked down at the pale gleam of my naked body barely illuminated  by the light from the setting sun. I never imagined anyone so adept in disposing of clothing. Including his own.

He bent to my breast, drawing the pebbled pink nipple deep into his mouth

He bent to my breast, drawing the pebbled pink nipple deep into his mouth. The manipulations of his tongue made me gasp, made me lean towards him and cradle his head in my arms.

He slid his hand between us, trailing his hand up my inner thigh to touch me intimately. Exposed, vulnerable, I could only tremble  beneath the sensual assaults of hand and mouth...and fingers, sinking deep into the wet recesses, withdrawing a little and plunging in again.

He dragged my hips to meet his erection. He sank into me to the hilt, and I felt his sigh of possession, he whispered in my ear, "I knew it would be this way."

He plunged and withdrew again and again. i clung to him with arms and legs and let him lift me higher and higher until both of us have climaxed and came.

"i have been wanting this for a long long time since you came into my office the first time. I wanted to take your clothes off right there and then and take you there in that office. It's good they are all there. I did not want to share that restrained me from doing this to you."

He touched me me where we are still connected and it made him bigger again inside of me. "I have never tasted anything this good, Margaux."