FIRST LADY

Author's Note

I know most of you love the President but please indulge me with my wild imagination. I jut hope you stick with the First Family till the end whether together as a whole or not.

Please comment and vote, thanks a bunch.

MARGAUX

I am sitting here in the cold chapel with some of the  PSG  some standing, some sitting near me. Then one entered the chapel and whispered somethin to Matas. Matas approached me.

"Ma'am gusto daw kayong kausapin ng Doctor."

"Sige, kausapin ko."

The surgeon who came in to talk to me looks young. Looks a few years older than me lang, he's short pero may yabang factor. I read his name on his lab coat, Jael Francisco,M.D.

"Hello Ma'am, I am Dr. Jael Franco III, I am on the team that is taking charge of the president."

"How is he Doctor?"

"I will be very honest with you Ma'am. As of now, we are not sure if the President will make it. He has fatal wounds on his neck and on his head. The good news is, the bullet missed the president's brain. Priblem is the bullet cracked a portion of his skull and it is causing bleeding in the brain. We have to stop the bleeding. The other bullet entered from the left part of his neck and exited at the back scraping his spinal cord. I would like to inform you that they are already operating in him."

"Is there a chance?"

"Yes" the doctor nodded.

"Can I see him?"

"We will see about that Ma'am. Pero in the meantime please pray for him."

"Please do whatever means you have to save my husband. He has two sons who are barely a month old waiting for him to come home. Please doctor."

"We'll do everything we can Ma'am."

"Thank you Doctor. "

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I was wondering, maybe I should ask you....what do you want to happen to the President? Do you want this story to end na? Thank you. Please vote and comment

TRAPPED IN MARRIAGEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें