VICTORY

"President -elect Michael Bustamante was seen here sharing a cup of coffee with wife Margaux moments before he was declared by the COMELEC

"President -elect Michael Bustamante was seen here sharing a cup of coffee with wife Margaux moments before he was declared by the COMELEC. Bustamante will be the youngest president elected into office. He just turned forty, two days before the election. His wife Margaux is a 19 years old graduating Business Administration student at the Ateneo de Manila making her the youngest First Lady ever in the history of the Philippines. An active Youth leader and Ambassador to the World Health Organization for Food. She will continue with her voluntary works even when she starts her office as the First Lady of the country. "

ONE MONTH IN OFFICE

MIKE

"Sir, you have a photo shoot on Saturday with the First Lady for Elle Magazine."

"Photo Shoot na naman? Yan lang ba ang ginagawa ng Presidente? Mag photo shoot at magpa interview? Hindi ba pwedeng magtrabaho na lang? Pano kung ayaw ko?"

"Sir, with all due respect, these photo shoots and interviews will boost your popularity with the people sir. We are not only presenting you to the Pilipino people sir, but we are also selling you to the International community."

"Kailangan kasi sir na mabango ang pangalan niyo sa kanila para yung trade and relationship natin with them will remain."

"Sir lahat ng naging presidente dumaan diyan sir. May interview din kayo sa Reader's Digest and Time. Si First Lady naman po may tv guestings and magazine interviews din."

"Alam na ba niya?"

"Naibigay na po sa Sekretary niya ang itenerary niya sir."

"San nga pala siya? Hindi ko pa siya nakikita ngayong araw. Mula nung lumipat kami dito sa Malakanyang hindi ko na siya nakikita except pag may interviews kami na magkasama."

"Nasa room niya siya ngayon Sir. Mamayang hapon pa ang pupuntahan niyang ground breaking sa bagong runway ng Manila International Airport."

"Mamaya, Jonathan gusto ko ilipat niyo ang gamit niya sa room ko. Mag asawa kami tapos magkahiwalay ang kuwarto namin."

"Yes Sir."

"Sige puntahan ko muna siya. Sabihin mo sa guard huwag akong susundan."

"Sir..."

"Huwag akong susundan. Pupuntahan ko asawa ko."

Hahaha mula lumipatkami dito hindi na kami nagkikita. Mukhangnag eenjoy din tong batang ito na hindi ako makita. Siguro nga.

May guardiya din pala dito sa labas ng room niya. Parang sa akin lang.

"Buksan mo papasok ako."

"Yes sir."

"Margaux."

MARGAUX

"What the...?"

Nagulat ako hindi ko tuloy natakpan ang dibdib ko na naka expose na ngayon sa lalaking nakatayo sa harap ko. Nagulat siya at nagulat din ako. Nakatitig lang siya sa exposed kong katawan. Hindi ko alam kung isasara ko ang robe ko or pababayaan ko lang na naka exposed sa kanya. Nagtatalo ang isipan ko. Asawa ko naman siya at mukhang walang balak naman siyang hiwalayan ako. He turned his back to me and I thought he disliked me so much but I was wrong. He just went to lock my door. When he turned to me, I saw hunger in his face for the first time. In a couple of steps he reached me and grabbed me.  He pulled me hard against him, stared deeply into my eyes for one heart stopping moment.

Then he kissed me.

MIKE

I hung on to her as if it meant my whole life. And at that moment, maybe it did. For the past several days, siya lang naiisip niya, kahit sa panaginip siya ang laman nito.

She fit against me as if she was the missing piece to my puzzle. And though one corner of my brain clanged a warnig bell, I refused to listen.

My arms wrapped around her pulling her close, closer. My hands swept up and down her back, aligning her body to mine, until I felt every inch of her  pressed to me tightly enough that I felt her heartbeat fluttering wildly. My mouth took hers, my tongue tangling with here in an erotic dance that fired my system with a need unlike anything that I'd never known before.

She sighed in to my mouth and I swallowed her breath into my mouth, taking it inside and holding it. Her arms linked at the back of my neck and she pressed herself even more fully against me.

Somewhere in the back of my mind may sumisigaw na "Hoy Mike, Si Margaux yan, yung batang bata na kapatid ni Jonathan. Huwag mo yan galawin."

Tearing my mouth from hers, I gasped for air  like a wild man. Blindly I stared down at her and saw her familiar features through a bristling red haze of passion. Her mouth is swollen from my kiss. Her brown eyes were glazed with the same desire  blasting trhough me.

I set her back on to her feet and released my viselike hold on her kahit ayaw ko pa sana. With one finger I stroke her cheek. She turned her face to my hand and closed her eyes. Sighed a little and opened her eyes again and asked me.

"Bakit ka pumunta dito Mike?"

"Good question. Hindi ko din alam kung bakit. Basta na lang pumunta ako dito. Didn't really stop and think about it. I just followed my instinct."

"Instinct huh? What are theytelling you now?"

"You don't wanna know. But tonight, you're sleeping in my room."

With that I turned away from the goddess that was standing in front of me. My wife. And left her room.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Pasensiya na English mostly ang part na to. Hirap kasi akong magdescribe ng mga scenes na ganyan in Filipino as Tagalog is not my first tongue. Salamat. Thank you