But she grew tense when she felt an arm around her waist. Before she could even fight back, a cloth was pressed against her face, causing her world to go black.

She awoke at the sharp turn of a car. She almost screamed, but she couldn't due to the tape around her mouth. Her arms and her legs were also bound together. She couldn't have moved even if she wanted to.

As if sensing her awakening, the stranger looked up through the review mirror, noticing her consciousness.

"Well, looks like the cat finally woke." His deep voice slightly startled her. "You gave me quite a chase, didn't you?"

He still had his black mask over his face. He turned his eyes back to the road.

"Well, whatever you, or your family, did, it sure pissed off the boss. a lot."

She raised an eyebrow. She couldn't recall anything abnormal that had happened to her family in the past few months. Nothing she thought was related to this sudden kidnapping.

"Kang Seulgi, right?"

Her eyes widened at the mention of her name. How did he know so much about her?

"From the look in your eye, I'm assuming I'm correct."

She looked away from the review mirror.

"You're quite pretty, you know."

Her cheeks flushed a light pink at his sudden compliment, looking down at the ground of the car.

"Don't worry; I've got my own girlfriend to worry about. But I'm sure boss will have his ways with you."

She creased her eyebrows at his words. What was that supposed to mean?

"You'll see soon."

She was convinced he could read her mind. It wasn't long before they arrived at some building. It looked like a club, but the lights were off, looking like it was closed.

"Alright, princess. Time to go," the man in black got out of the car, helping her out. She noticed he wasn't wearing any gloves, his hands bare. It didn't matter anyway, when he touched her, no sparks came about. He unbound her legs, allowing her to walk, but he kept a tight hold on her arm.

He led her into the building. She looked around, noticing it was empty. He continued to drag her through, pulling her down some concrete stairs, which led to a big metal door. He knocked twice. The little slot towards the top of the door opened.

"Who?" A feminine voice demanded.

"V. Came with the girl." He replied. The slot closed and she could hear various locks being unlocked.

"Boss is in his office," the girl said. She too had a black mask covering her face, but Seulgi could see how pretty her eyes were.

"Thanks, Bae," the man winked before dragging Seulgi off. She wondered if that was his girlfriend he talked about earlier. Perhaps she was his soulmate? She wondered if people like him even got soulmates.

They walked down a long corridor of doors, passing by other people dressed in black. Seulgi kept her eyes trained on the ground, too intimidated to look up, while V, or whatever the man's name was, greeted them all. Eventually, they arrived in front of a door, two men stationed out front.