Other Books

New Short Story- Where Jezebel Went.

❝where did jezebel go?❞

In which Liam's enigmatic girlfriend disappears.

She disappears leaving behind a broken heart, a thirst to kill and a cobweb of deceit.

[Told through a series of text messages]

* * *

A collection of short stories- A Slice Of Reality.

* * *

Short story- If Only He Knew.

❝come back to me❞

A soldier away from home. His love waiting for him.

All goes downhill when they lose contact and danger looms over her as she fights in a quest to find hope.

* * *

Teenfiction novel- A Little Bit Of Joy.

Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working in her grandpa's flower shop, but she had a secret. She was suffering from acute lymphoblastic leukemia and wanted nothing, but to die peacefully.

That was until Logan Kellerman, a young man with suicidal tendencies came storming into her life and stole roses from her grandpa's flower shop. Instead of running away with what he came for, he found himself falling deeper and deeper into her as she made his heart skip in delight, for she was, in her own words, a little bit of Joy.

* * *

Humour novel- Saving Brownie.

Georgia Brooks, the notorious, troublesome tomboy is the caretaker of Clark Brown, the mysterious and cold man who is an undercover billionaire. Georgia's motive is to uncover him and just make him happy.

  But what when secrets are revealed and the badass tomboy is close to tears?

  Join them on this rocky road of adventures which includes their occasional fights and revenge, stolen kisses, trip to a circus, journey to England, landing in jail and much more!

* * *

Teenfiction novel- Undercover Princess Mia.

Amelia Parker is an undercover princess wearing black wig and thick rimmed glasses to hide away from her dark past. She has to stay hidden from the enemies who just wish for her misery, so she moves into a quaint town near the countryside where she meets Noah, a boy with his own share of problems and mysteries.

Their worlds collide brutally and just when they find themselves growing closer, secrets begin to unravel which questions everything.

Her identity. Her honesty. Her love.

* * *

My latest works include-

When Bluebirds Fly.

A Viking, Willa, Josiah And His Lamb In A Truck.

A Collection Of Short Stories.

* * *

Thank you for sticking around <3