"I know." He kissed trying to soothe me and I felt a little contended.

"Don't leave me." I said holding onto his hands around me.

"Never."  He said tightening his hands around me.

"As time goes on this simple touch won't be enough to calm me, isn't it?"

"I am afraid so."

"Then mark me." He body turned tense at this.

"Mark me." I repeated turning around facing him. He rolled around making me sit on the bed with him straddling me making sure he is not putting any weight on me.

"Are you sure?" He asked his voice dropping a notch lower and suddenly turning sexy and husky.

"Hmm. We are getting married in what two days, so it doesn't matter if I get a mark on me a few days before."

"Mh..hmm." He leaned down kissing me lightly and wetly on my cheek.

"What are you doing?" I said trying to push him coming to my senses after his kiss.

"Exactly what you asked." He said his lips travelling to my neck. I need to make things clear before we get lost. He has no intentions to stop and if I don't tell him things clearly I don't think I will be sane enough to stop him, rather I might encourage him to continue.

"One second, one second." I tried pushing him gathering all the sane thoughts I can amidst the heat pooling in my body.

"What now princess?"

"You are just going to mark me that's it, no more than that."

"Why not?"

"Because....."

"Because?"

"Because I don't want to."

"And that is because?"

"I don't want to do this because I am in heat but because we want to."

"Trust me when I say I want to." He said his lips grazing mine in softest of touch making me almost shiver with pleasure. Do you believe me if I say the heat increased so much in the last few minutes?

"I know but I want to wait till we are married."

"Why when we love each other what's wrong with making love?"

"Please! I want to remain a virgin till I am married." He growled at this obviously getting impatient. Call me stubborn and selfish but I always wanted to wait till I am married. I looked at me with the best puppy dog eyes I could manage. I am getting impatient here. I need to convince him before he starts marking me because I am sure that I won't be sane after this and I for sure would give in to pleasure and desire.

"What's the difference when you get married in two days?"

"Please." I said tired of fighting against him. The heat inside my body is all to give in but the sane and rational side of my brain is protesting. I have to make my case before the sane part in my mind loses.

"If that is what you wish."

"Yes, that is what I wanted always. So I will definitely regret it if I don't wait especially if it is a two days wait." I said looking into his eyes and as expected they changed in color, a mixture but violet is prominent with a golden glow indicating that his vampire side is excited, does his wolf come out since he is excited? If what I read previously and what I learned in the little time I was here Blake has to restrain himself a great deal for all this.  "I am sorry." I said caressing his cheek truly feeling sorry that he has to restrain himself. Has he got a normal mate he would not have to till date, they would have mated the minute they found each other, probably, but here he is caught up with me and restrain himself for months. I really feel sorry for him.

If only I wasn't his mate. I heard a growl immediately startling me. I didn't say that out loud, did I? Before I could ponder further Blake lips found mine in a punishing kiss. His lips were brutal, putting pressure on me as if punish me for the thought. His tongue grazed my lower lip lightly and nibbled slightly on it. I think he was asking for my permission to enter but I was still in a daze not knowing what to do, so I kept my mouth closed. His hands slid to my waist lifting me lightly from the bed and he bit my lip. I gasped in shock and he slid his tongue inside kissing me deeply and adjusting my body to an angle to deepen the kiss. Did he really just bit me? I mean seriously?

I really wanted to bite him back as revenge or protest but my traitorous body betrayed me and kissed him back with the same intensity. What can I say my mate is a hot piece of junk, a sexy and handsome male species, if not for the mate bond he would be really difficult to find not mention making him mine. So I do have to appreciate the mother nature for sending me a hot sexy mate and devour him right? Forget about the rant just now, that's just my heat speaking. I will never say such words even though it is one hundred percent true.

His lips, his tongue and his mouth all taste heavenly  but I do need to breathe but he is not allowing me. Is he planning to kill me? If I remember right this is not the first time this has happened. So is it really his plan to kill me by suffocating. I hit his chest with all the strength I can whining to leave me alone. He finally broke the kiss making me take big breathe and I panted struggling to breathe but Blake is perfectly fine except for quickened breath. I wonder if vampires can stay long without breathing.

His lips made way to my neck immediately making me gasp and my breathe hitched. My heart beat increased by a notch and his wet kisses left tingles and sparks along the way. My head moved to the side unconsciously giving him more space to work on me and I blushed deeply at my action. He started kissing me wetly and nibbled lightly and his tongue followed suit as if to lighten the sting left. All this time I was writhing under him at the mercy of his lips and tongue. I wanted to moan badly but held it in because that is too embarrassing but when his lips reached a particular spot I suddenly moaned not being able to hold it in. My hands immediately flew up to mouth and covered it in embarrassment. My god! I cannot face Blake now. The said responsible person is smirking. I an feel him smirk and my blush deepened. Without waiting a second he continued his assault at my weal spot and no matter how much I tried I couldn't control my voice.

"Don't try to stop." He said taking hold of my hand that is trying to muffle my voice while nibbling my weak spot. "Let it out. I want to hear more!" My pleasure deepened with his husky voice. I could feel his teeth elongate into what I assume is fangs.

"Ready?" He asked me and I could only nod. I am afraid if I open my mouth instead of answering I would moan. I was literally a moaning mess underneath him. This kind of pleasure I never experienced in my life. If I am like this now I wonder what would happen hen we finally mate. I think I have to dig a hole for me  before hand to hide the next day to escape my embarrassment.

My thoughts were cut shot when I felt his teeth sink in my neck and a scream erupted which I assume reverberated through the whole castle. The pain was so intense making the whole pleasure before forgotten. Not being able to withstand the immense pain I tried to push Blake away but he held on to me tightly and his teeth went further in increasing the pain. I thrashed in his hold screaming. At the end I could feel pleasure seeping in but the pain is still there making me shudder.

Finally after what felt like eternity he drew his teeth out and I stayed still in his arms since I have no energy left. I felt like he sucked in all the life energy from me. I could slightly see the blood on his lips which he licked clean with his tongue. Is this where I am supposed to run? He bent to my neck again making my eyes widen. I don't have strength left to scream or fight against him. He kissed my neck where he marked me slightly making me relax a little. I could feel the tingles and pleasure as his lips touched my mark but my body is in no position to show any signs of pleasure. I am beat.

"Sleep for now." He said kissing my forehead and looked at me lovingly. I could feel my consciousness slipping and before I could sleep completely I felt him settle beside me and pulled me into his chest covering me with a quilt. I fell asleep and the final words I heard before sleeping is his I love you. I smiled internally and curled up into him.

I love you too my vampire mate.

****************************************************************************

Only one chapter left! And then the end card! Please read, vote and comment! Bye guys! Till next update, have a nice time!