HAPPY THINGS♥ -SUNGJAE-

Teeqah sat up in her bed t irked from watching a k-drama....all night. she was washing her face, until her brother? Zelo ran in.

"HURRY UP!! I NEED THE PEE!!!"

"Way to tell me Oppa..."

Teeqah finished washing her face and went and got dressed. She was the comfortable type, so she wore a Garnett large sweater and black leggings with beanie and headed downstairs.

"Oppa! I smell something- oh....its Himchan trying to cook fried noodles...." She sighed.

"Yah! I heard that princess!!" Himchan shouted from the kitchen.

She giggled into the living room....

BANG!

"Yah! HYUNG! DONGSAENG IS GONNA KILL ME!!" She heard Jongup shout.

She knew what fell, she sighed and walked to put on her shoes and grabbed her bag to go to the coffee shop, where she was suppose ro meet Zeey and her boyfriend.

Once she got to Spring Life Cafe, she saw more than just them two...

"Yah! Teeqah, over here!!" Zeey shouted, waving her over.

Teeqah was walk towards them till she tripped but someone caught her.

"Gwenchana?" a voice asked.

"Nae." she answered.

She looked up and saw a gorgeous tall boy. She blushed. then they walked and she sat next to Zeey.

"Boys be nice and introduce yourselves!" Zeey commanded.

"Annoy! Eunkwang-inmida, Im the oldest. and these people are Minhyuk, Illhoon, Changsub, Hyungsik, and you met Sungjae."

"Uh...Nae, Teeqah-inmida!" She blushed red again.

They talked and laughed.

"Yah! Lets go to this new arcade!!! Its not far from here!" Illhoon replied.

"Yeah! Oppa! kaja!" Zeey said with ageyo.

-ARCADE-

"Look. Its a photo booth. You two. GO!!" Minhyuk pushed Sungjae and Teeqah inside and closed the door and covered with the curtain. Sungjae shrugged and they cooroporated. they took 20 pictures and walked out to see Minhyuk and a girl that looked familiar to Teeqah.

"Gaosoua?!" Teeqah asked.

"Annyo!!" Gaosoua smiled.

"Omo!! I haven't seen you in forever!!!" Teeqah squealed.

"I kno! And is that your boyfriend?" The new friend asked.

"uhhhh...."

"NAE!" Sungjae answered, with a cheesy smiled.

"Yah! Oppa, you didn't tell me that my Sungjae was going out with someone, much less my best friend!!" She said in a cute upset ageyo.

"Mianhae? Jagi, I didn't know!" Minhyuk replied.

"Arraso."

-MEANWHILE...-

"Yah, we aren't dating...." Teeqah said.

"Now we are!" he smiled at her. "Happy things like this only comes once on a while, and I loved you at first sight." He confessed with deep red cheeks and ears.

~A/N~

Annyo! Mianhae for the late request @Teeqah23! Mianhae!! I was really busy with school too. But yea....but saranghae poppers who read my onshore lol.....I need a fan name for my readers....anyways

request, comment, vote, and/or follow me!! you guys follow me I follow you!! ♡♡♡♡ Bye!!