The Light ~Jaemin (NCT Dream)~

He stood in the dim room. He looked up and smiled weakly.

"I love you."

He closed his eyes remembering what happened that day...

-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

He sat quietly as each co-trainee passed, all walking to their homes. He just sat, waiting for someone. He sat in front of the SM building for a while. Waiting for his ride to arrive. It was later than usual. He began to get impatient. He looked at the concrete beneath him, clutching onto his red and white Nike bag, that slung across his back.

"Jaemin!"

He looked up, and saw her.

"Noona!"

He jogged toward her as she quickly walked toward him.

"Dongsaeng, Mianhae. I wasn't suppose to take that long but my professor wanted to talk to me about a trip."

Jaemin just smiled as he looked upon the face he waits to see every night.

"It's okay Noona."

She ruffled his hair, smiling gently upon the younger.

She was 6 years older than him. They were inseparable. They made sure to see one another at least once a day. The grew up with one another.  They lived in the same household since they moved to Seoul. They were blessed with genes like no other. She worked hard for him, and he worked hard for her. They told each other every secret. It was them against the world.

At school, she fought for him. At work, he was her first priority. She made sure he woke up on time for training and school, she made him eat, and made sure he did his work diligently. She made sure to let him know when she wasn't going to be home, made sure he got home safely when she wasn't able to. He loved the attention, and guidance she gave him. He made sure to wake up, eat healthy, and did his work diligently for her. They may have taken different paths, but they always found a common ground. She was finishing to become a professor in law, and he a singer. He was always thankful for what she has done.

"Jaemin?"

"Nae Noona?"

"Remember that I'm not going to be here for a few days for a conference in Busan, okay? I'm leaving today." She reminded him, as she zipped her suitcase.

"Nae!" He saluted her.

"Remember-"

"To not open the door for strangers, eat more than just a fruit salad, and when I don't have to work late I have to be home at 10." He finished her sentence.

"That's my little brother," she ruffled his hair, as she looked at her watch,"I have to get going! Also, if you don't want to stay alone you can invite your friends, just clean up the mess, afterwards."

"Okay, I will. Hurry or you'll miss your flight!"

"Right!" She hustled out the door.

They exchanged their goodbyes and hugged one another.

"I'll call you every night Noona, so make sure to pick up, okay?"

She nodded.

"See you in three days!"

She got into the taxi and waved one more time, as the taxi drove off.

He got ready for training. The next few days weren't so bad. He really missed his Noona though. He called her every night, making sure she was doing okay, and she did the same. On the third day, he was excited as dance practice ended. He and his group walked down to the café. They got their food and sat down at a circular table. They talked with one another, as Jaemin kept looking at his phone.