YUNMI WHY?! -KRIS-

YUN MI WHY?!

" take care....I love you, Kris...."
" don't go.... Please....I beg of you..."
"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry...saraganhae.."

1 year later

"Oppa, can we go vist YunMi unnie?" Ji Mina asked her brother
"Nae, we all are....especially today." Suho said while buttoning his shirt.
"L.joe Oppa!!! Get ready, we are leaving!!" Ji Mina shouted down stairs. ( yes, L.joe lives with them and not teen top, cause him and Ji Mina are together.)

They all got in the car go and pick up the others from the dorm.

" Sehun!!!!" Kai shout running out of the room.
"Yes, hyung?" Sehun asked, smiling sheepishly poking his head around a corner.
" Where's my hoodie that Jessica and YunMi got me for my birthday?" Kai
" You mean this one?" Sehun asked, coming out of his hiding spot, revealing his clothes.
"YAH!!! GIVE THAT IT'S MINE!!!!" Kai shouted pulling on the jacket
"ANI! CAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE FLUFFINESS!!!!!" The maknae yelped trying to escape

BEEP. BEEP.

" They're here!" Baekhyun shouted
They all got outside to see a bus.
"Where's Kris Oppa??" Ji Mina asked with her head hanging to the side
"He's not coming, he doesn't want to be there at the house." Luhan replied looking at his attire
"Oh, I guess that's for the best." Ji Mina said nodding her head, in understanding.
They all got in the car and left.

~ one hour later~
They finally reached the big, wooden, three story building. The y walked out and knocked on the door.
"Yebosayo?"
"Yah, it's us, Jessica" Xiumin answered
The door opened wide.
"Come in, she's in the back." Jessica invited them in.
"Wait, why are you still here, noona?" Lay asked.
" came to visit before work, and I miss my friend. She was special." Jessica said before pausing and starting again, " she helped with everything, and now, it's my time to give back to back to her. And the least I can do is visit her when she has this big house herself." She finished with a tear slipping down her face.
" Unnie! It's okay , don't cry, it's okay. " Ji Mina said hugging her older friend.

They all walked towards out the back, till they heard crying.
"Bwo? Who's that?" Jessica and Ji Mina whispered in unison.
" yah, I thought he said he wouldn't come?" Chanyeol whispered.
They stood in their hidden place.hearing the word shaking through the sobs.

"Yun Mi, I know that you c-cant h-h-hear me, b-b-but I came to see you." Kris said, giving a weak smile. " I-I-I came to s-s-say happy birthday. I know that you love me. B-b-but I was never able to t-t-tell you, that I love you. I love you so much." Kris cried some more. " last year I couldn't see you. I always gotten to the back door, but hearing Ji Mina crying your name, telling you that L.joe, your brother asked her out, like you said. She cried and screamed for you, so I couldn't. Also I regret... I-I-I-I should've made you mine, Nd now it's too late. I'm so sorry. " kris then couldn't take it anymore, he start wailing YunMin's name.

-Back to the others-

The group went into the soundproof living room.
"I still want to know why it's soundproof. This room is scary." L.joe said, first of all, it's sound proof because YunMi liked it that way, so deal with it."
"Okay okay." Sehun replied
" now lets get serious.." L. joe said with the a sigh. " NOW TELL ME WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT NIGHT??!?!!?!?!" L.joe yelled. Everyone fell silent....
"Oppa calm down...." Ji Mina
"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, SHE'S MY FREAKING DONGSAENG!" L.joe yelled out. D.O looked at him with shocking eyes. " I'm sorry, I-I-I just want to know the truth..." L.joe said calmly.
"It's okay, I understand where you are coming from...but I don't know the truth...I was knocked out....sorry..." Jessica commented
Then a mumble came from Tao.
"Omg.... Say it louder!" Chen said slightly shouting.
"I saw everything, from the fight to the crash. From star to finish.... I tried to help but I was badly hurt, I couldn't get up..." Tao calmly replied, with regret in his throat. " they wanted YunMi, for entertainment, but Kris was fighting to keep her alive." We told her to call you to call the police, but she said she didn't want to bother you during your big concert, so she didn't....." He stopped.
"Please keep going..." L.joe begged.
"They were heading for kris with a steel pipe.....but by the time they got to hit him......YunMi got hit instead...Kris was surprised as well. She went deaf in thirty minutes, became blind in six minutes the next, then she was gone..........I-I-I always thought that it was all a dream, all a bad dream I saw, but it turned out that after I woke up, it was real. I'm so sorry I couldn't help......my broken bones wouldn't let me move, sorry.....I'm so sorry.....soooo sorry." Tao apologized while crying.
" It's okay...it's okay....it's my fault..... I should've been hurt, not her."Kris said coming around the corner of the door.
"IM SOO SORRY!!!" Tao said running to his hyung for a hug.
" It's my fault....don't worry....I'm so sorry." Kris said calming the young dongsaeng.

"AND CUT!!!" The director shouted." GOOD JOB GUYS WE'LL SEE YOU TOMMAROW."

"Finally!! I can't get out of this ugh!" YunMi yelled in relief.
"I know what you mean. And me and you being lovers in this is awkward. Especially since you and that bacon are going out." Kris retorted
" yeah I know. At least Ji Mina and L.Joe are actual lovers. *sigh* I love my Oppa and Ji Mina. They are sooo cute!" YunMi squeaked
"B-" kris was interrupted by YunMi's name being called.
"YUNMI!!! Jagiya let's go eat....i know you're hungry." Baekhyun said.
"Nae!!" YunMi responded,"bye bye kris Oppa.... Tell me later okay? Right now I'm hungry"
As she walked away, Kris looked at himself in the mirror.

"But they aren't as cute as you...."