Nubia, Eric, and the twins...

Начните с самого начала

"Babe..."

"Who is it?"

Eric chuckled, "It's Giselle, again."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Nope, this girl really can't take a hint."

Then, suddenly, the constant knocking stopped.

"Do you think she gave up? Finally?"

"Nubi, I don't think she will ever leave us alone. That girl is crazy."

They sat down for 2 minutes, but they heard their backdoor chirp, meaning it was opened.

"You have got to be kidding me?!"

"Nubi, just stay in here and I'll handle this girl."

Eric walked towards the backdoor, but didn't see anyone, so he walked into the bedroom.

"Giselle, what are you doing?"

"I'm here Eric. Just give me a chance to love you."

"Giselle, are you delusional? I don't want you. Never have, never will."

"But why?!"

"Because I have always loved Nubia. Giselle, you need to get it through your head that I will never leave Nubia for you."

"You know she cheated when she left you."

Eric just looked at her, "She never cheated."

"How do you know?"

Eric didn't even see Nubia standing in the doorway before she spoke, "You and his parents tried to set me up with some random guy, but did I go on a date with him at all? No."

"But you thought about it."

"It doesn't matter what she thought about. Even if she did think about going on a date with him, that is in the past and we're happy now."

"Fine! But she will leave you again and when she does, I will be here, waiting for you."

Giselle, then, tries to hug Eric, but he just put his arms in front of him and said, "No thanks. I will be getting hugs from my wife."

Nubia just smiled at him and they both walked Giselle to the door.

"You know Giselle, I thought we were best friends."

"Yeah well, I was just using you to get closer to Eric."

"Oh well. That sucks you did all that for nothing. He doesn't even want you."

Nubia laughed while Giselle stormed off to her car and drove away.

Eric kissed Nubia's forehead and said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

They went back to the couch and finished watching tv.

After 2 hours, they took the twins to the crib in their room and laid in bed.

"Nubi, I love you so much. I'm so happy I got my shit together and now we can live a normal, happy life."

"Me too."

They kissed and they cuddled until they both feel asleep.

They both worked hard to get to where they are now and they weren't going to let anyone ruin it.

**

About a month ago, Eric called his brother because he wanted to know he stopped talking to him and why Deena stopped with Nubia.

"Hey bro. It's Eric."

"What do you want?"

"Listen, I just called to ask why you and Deena stopped talking to us?"

John (Eric's brother) sighed and said, "Listen, it was nothing you or Nubia did. Deena was just so upset when she heard Nubia went back to you. She just told me that we should distance ourselves from you guys."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Now that I say it out loud, it sounds stupid."

"Yeah. Me and Nubia are so happy now and we would love it if you would come and meet you nieces."

"Okay. I would love that."

"So, are we good?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna talk to Deena, but we're good."

"Okay."

John talked to Deena and she agreed to let the whole thing go because it wasn't that serious in the first place.

The four of them were starting to become close again.

**

Everything was starting to fall into place and Nubia and Eric were so grateful for it and they were excited to see what the future had in store for them.

This story is almost over! I just want to thank everyone for reading this story! I really appreciate it.