Chapter 15: Well We Know Whos Next

Chapter 15: Well We Know Whos next!

"Alright the whole family is going to be in here in tee minus five. Prepare the daughter!" Andy says and my eyes go wide as I look down at her. Her eyes were closed now and she had fallen asleep after I fed her a bottle. I smile down at her then take a deep breath and lay against the bed.

Andy walks over to her and I then sits down besides me. "I can't believe she was born in the back of our car." he says and I laugh. He laughs as well then kisses my forehead and I lay my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and we sit there watching Onyx. "She's so beautiful. How the fuck did we make that?" Andy asks.

"She looks more like you than me so ask yourself that!" I say laughing a little then Andy shakes his head and kisses me.

"She's beautiful tan just like her momma, her hair is dark and thick. She looks like you to." he says and I nod my head then take a deep breath.

"She has my nose to I think." I say and he laughs nodding his head.

"I do believe you're right." Andy says then moves his finger up and down Onyx's cheek. Her little face scrunches up but the calms down and she nuzzles into his finger. Andy lets out a little coo then the door opens up. We look up and see that's it Cc and his eyes held so much joy as he looked up over.

I wave at him slightly and he walks over. He comes behind my shoulder and looks at Onyx and his breath catches in his throat. "She's beautiful. You two did really good." he says and all three of us let out a little laugh.

"Yeah she is." Andy says and Cc pats his back.

"So I have to ask just to make sure what is this beautiful little girl's name?" Cc asks and I smile down at her.

"Onyx. Onyx Rose Black Biersack." I say and Cc coos.

"Well that sounds like the perfect name for the a perfect little girl." I look up at the door and see Jinxx standing there with a huge smile on his face. He was holding a HUGE teddy bear and it had her name sewed into the chest. I smile at him and he walks over. "The day this gets done is the day she was born. Got the call this morning saying the bear was ready." he says and Andy lets out a laugh.

"Thats awesome man!" he says and moves so Jinxx could come see Onyx. Jinxx gets in real close and looks at her. He lets out a little coo and grabs her hand.

"Could I hold her?" he asks and I nod my head. Gently he takes Onyx into his arms and stand up. I smile as I see him bounce her a little and the look of pride in his eyes go up. Andy takes his seat by me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"His Mama Jinxx side is coming out hardcore. Can you tell that, that person right there is going to be his favorite little person?" Andy asks and then Cc and I nod my head. Cc was now somehow laying down on this little bed and making it work. Andy and I both look at Cc and he gives us his weird smile then we smile back at him.

"Opps. Inna looks like we're missing a party." Jakes deep voice says and we look up to see Inna and Jake standing in the doorway with smiles on their faces. Jinxx walks over to Jake and Inna then shows Onyx to them. Jake's eyes go wide and Inna's fill with love.

"She perfect!" Inna says and I nod my head with a smile on my face. She looks at me with questioning eyes and I nod my head then she takes Onyx into her arms. She cooes and bounces her slightly and looks down at her.

"Well we know who's having a kid next!" Cc says and we all start to laugh. Inna blushes then looks back to Onyx. She makes some faces then Jake wraps his arms around her waist and looks at Onyx over her shoulder. I nudge Andy and he nods his head then kisses the top of my head. I sigh as I lean up against Andy and he laughs. "You tired?" he asks and I nod my head.

"I just pushed our kid out of me in a car. Of course I'm tired!" I say and he laughs nodding his head.

"Alright alright go to bed!" he says and I smile then close my eyes and pull up the blanket. Cc cuddles close to me and I smile then slowly fall to sleep knowing the man I love, my daughter, and my family are all in the room right here with me