Chapter 3: We'll Make This Work... Even Without Him Here

Chapter 3: We'll Make This Work... Even without him here

"Fuck!" I cough out after I get done puking. This has been going on for too long now. I sigh as I rest my head against the toilet and sigh. I could feel a bit of sweat running down my forehead. Killer walks over to me and whimpers. I look over at him and shake my head as we just sit in my bathroom. "Guess it's time to call Cc huh?" I ask and Killer just looks at me.

I laugh then slowly stand up and grab my phone. I dial Cc's number and wait for him to pick up. "Hello!" Cc says happily and I roll my eyes.

"Hey dude! I need to go to the doctor but I'm afraid to go alone." I say and I hear him sigh.

"Really Ash?" he asks and I bite my lip.

"Yeah...." I say and then Cc laughs.

"Alright then. Let's go shit head. Schedule the appointment and text me a time." he says and I smile. Thank god for Cc.

"Alright thank you dude." I say then hang up. I sigh yet again then sit down on my bed and put my hands in my lap. What could cause me throwing up every morning for two weeks straight? I mean I could be pregnant but Andy and I were always super careful. We never did anything while drun-...... oh fuck.

Seven weeks ago. Andy and I both got so drunk we did it in the bathroom. "Shit! No!" I say as I jump to my feet and run out to my car. I text Cc. "Change of plans. Just come to my house." I type then send it to him then get in my car and head to CVS. I bite my lip as I go into the store and head in. The lady at the front desk smiles at me and I nod my head then go back to the pregnancy tests.

I grab four then go to the front desk. The lady looks at them then back up at me and checks them out. I take in a deep breath then throw her a twenty. She hands me back the change then I leave as fast as I can. I head home with all this on my mind. How the fuck could I let this happen? We were always so careful! I mean after we found out Kellin was pregnant we... fuck!

I slam my hands down on the steering wheel as I pull into my driveway. I get out of the car as fast as I can then run inside. My phone goes off and I pull it out quickly. "Alright. Be there in five." he says and I sigh.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a huge glass. I fill it up with water and drink it then repeat the process five times till my bladder was about to explode. "Yo bitch! I'm here!" he yells and I walk into the hall. I hold up the boxes and his eyes go wide. I head up to my bathroom and tear open the boxes after reading the instructions.

I pee on all four test then set a five minute timer. I let out a shaky breath as I walk out of my bathroom and se Cc sitting on my bed. "You think you're pregnant?" he asks and I nod my head slowly. "How. Well not how but when?" he asks and I sigh.

"A little over a month ago Andy and I got really drunk and did it in the bathroom. That's the only time it could have happened." I say and he nods his head. He sighs then shakes his head.

"You and Andy just broke up Ash! What are you going to do?" he asks and I shrug as I stand there in the doorway.

"I don't know. I'm afraid of what Andy is going to do." I say and he laughs.

"Andy is going to say that this is a sign that you two need to get back together." he says and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah not going to happen. Not unless he gets rid of Juliet." I say and Cc nods

"Then what are you going to do with the baby? It's going to need it's dad." he says and my breath catches in my throat. I don't know what I'm going to do. Abortion is a nope. Adoption is worse than death and if I'm honest I want my baby. I sigh then my phone goes off. I take in a deep breath then run into the bathroom. I look at all the tests and see that they're all positive. I feel tears come to my eyes as I look at them all.

It's real. I'm pregnant. Shit. No. I can't do this. Not without Andy and I will not be known as a homewrecker. "I'm pregnant." I say then Cc pats me on the back. I go and sit on the edge of the tun and squeeze my eyes together as I let this sink in. There's a life growing inside of me. I bite my lip then look up and see Cc just standing there looking at me.

"What are you going to do man?" he asks and I take in a deep breath.

"I'm keeping my baby." I say and he nods his head as he walks over to me and sits next to me on the bed. I rest my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arms around my shoulders. I take in a shaky breath then start to cry. I'm going to be a Mom... well Dad. I don't know what I'll be but I'm going to have a kid. A mini Purdy... Biersack.

Well at least I know that this kid is going to be good looking. "Time to tell Andy." Cc says and I go rigid as he says those words. How am I supposed to Andy I'm pregnant? Shit.

"How the fuck am I supposed to tell him?" I ask and Cc laughs.

"Call him and tell him you want to talk." he says and I nod my head as I get up and grab my phone. I look it over then bite my lip and turn it on. Go to my contacts then click on Andy's name. I take in a deep breath then place the phone to my ear. It rings a few times then Andy picks up.

"Ash?" he asks and I take in a deep breath.

"Yeah its me. Um... we need to talk." I say and he laughs bitterly. I squeeze my eyes together as he laughs.

"So now you want to talk? I tried Ashely. I tried so fucking hard." he says and I nod my head.

"I know you tried and I'm sorry, but this one isn't about me."

"It's always about you Ashley. I love you okay, but you push me away!" he says and I take in a deep breath.

"Just meet for lunch please. Meet me at Chipotle at like three." I say and I hear him sigh. I feel tears come to my eyes as the words he just said to me sink in. Have I always pushed him away? Yes, but only because I felt bad that he was cheating on Juliet.

"Fine. I'll be there." he says then hangs up. I feel tears come to my eyes as I look down at the ground. Why does he hate me so much? I know I cut us off but I'm not going to be a homewrecker. Fuck I already am. I'm pregnant with his kid. I am what I never wanted to be when all this started out. I look at Cc and see that he was just looking at me. He sighs then walks over and hugs me.

I break down crying and he rubs my back. "I'm sorry Ash. I tried to tell you not to be with him while he was with Juliet. I really did try." he says and I nod my head. He hugs me a little tighter and I take in a deep breath trying to calm myself. The fans are going to hate me, Andy, and they are going to hate our baby. How am I going to be able to do this? How's Andy going to handle this?

I need to stop thinking about myself. Everything I chose to do is going to affect my baby. My child. I look at Cc and shake my head. "I really fucked up Cc."

HOURS LATER

I pull up to the restaurant and see that Andy's car was already here. I bite my lip then get out of the car and head inside. Can I do this? I have to. There is no can I its will my child have his or her Dad? I nod my head then walk inside and look around. I see Andy then.. Juliet. He brought her. I sigh then walk over to them.

Andy looks up and once he see me a small smile goes across his face. I roll my eyes then sit down. "Hey." I say and Juliet smiles.

"Hey Ash. We never go to lunch. Why did you decide we should go to lunch?" she asks and I give her a fake smile.

"I needed to talk to Andy about something but it's no big deal. I'll take care of it." I say and they both raise an eyebrow. I smile then feel myself start to get sick again. I take in a shuddering breath and Juliet looks at me concerned.

"Whats wrong? Are you okay?" she asks and I nod my head.

"Yeah... just been getting sick at random times for like three weeks now. I'm all good." I say and she laughs then pats my hand.

"You pregnant Ash?" she asks and my eyes go wide and I start to choke on my own air. I hit my chest then shake my head.

"W-what no! Of course not." I say and she laughs at me.

"Of course you're not. You like girls to much." she says and I nod my head laughing. I look over to Andy to see him looking at me.

"Yeah.... Girls." I say and Juliet laughs a little then goes back to looking at the menu. I sigh then bite my lip and look at my hands. I'm a bad person aren't I?