I placed my head in my hands, ran my fingers through my hair and jogged to the back door to see if it was open. To my luck, it was unlocked.

"Y/N!" I looked around the main floor of the house, the place trashed. I stopped walking, making no noise, so I could listen to see if there were any signs of her.

There was a noise coming from upstairs. I sprinted at fast as I could up towards her bedroom, where I stoped at her door, listening.

Sure enough small sobs were escaping her lips. I knocked and opened the door slowly, and when I poked my head through there Y/N was sitting curled in the corner of her bed. Along with the rest of the house, her room was trashed.

The H/C haired girl stared at me wide-eyed, before her lip quivered and she opened her arms and I quickly grabbed her into a hug.

"My files- they are gone. My laptop, camera, USB card, gone." She hiccuped, and I slowly stroked her hair, pulling her into my lap.

"Who did this?" I said, trying not to show my anger.

"Y-Ying." She clung onto my shirt.

I held my breath. Oh this bitch was going down.

"What was on your computer and USB? I can always get you new ones-"

"What was on them you can't replace. It had all of our videos and project stuff. For the project where we were going to show everyone that I'm not who they say I am. To show the real me." She started to break down again. Y/N has always been self conscious about this whole 'social hierarchy', and the way others think of her.

"We are going to get them back ok? I promise."

I felt her nod against my chest. "I just don't understand why she is doing this."

I sighed. "Me neither princess. Me neither."

----

The boys finished auditioning and immediately came to Y/N's to help.

"Gosh I don't get why she did this." Xiumin said sighing, sweeping some broken glass into a dust pan which Lay was holding.

"Me neither- and it ticks me off."
Sehun mumbled, stacking papers neatly.

"Me too." Kai said.

"Me three." Chanyeol said.

"Me four." I said.

"Me seven!" Chen said.

"Dude, seven doesn't come after four." Chanyeol shook his head while wiping down the coffee table.

"No but it comes after six." Chen started carrying the garbage bags to the front of the house.

"But no one said five- or six!" Chanyeol yelled over.

"Yea but four is close enough!" Chen screamed back.

Chanyeol and the other boys just shook their heads.

"No it's not idiot!" Chanyeol just mumbled and finished what he was doing.