"I wasn't aware this was the grandma olympics. Anyways I should take off. Elena is probably moping around wondering what to do with her life without me. Talk to you later, sweetie." I said blowing him a kiss. He made a face at me that I laughed at.

When I arrived home Elena and Jenna were seated on the couch and I took a seat in the middle. "You're wallowing." I stated.

"So is Jenna." Elena pointed out.

"My wallowing is legitimate. I was dumped." Jenna said with a bitter tone in her voice.

"I have advice for the both of you. It's don't be sad, and be awesome instead." I said while smiling at myself.

"Wow I feel so much better." Elena said in a sarcastically.

"So what you will, but y'all have never gotten a brush off email saying, 'I'm leaving town, see ya.'" Jenna huffed.

"Wanna keep it down over there." Jeremy said.

"How dare you speak to us that way! We are you elders and you should learn to respect us!" I said getting up.

"Oh yeah. You're my elder all right. I can see the gray hairs from here." I rushed over to the mirror to see my natural curly brown hair.

"Now you're lying! And I thought we had the strongest bond! Just like you, my whole life has been a lie." I exaggerated. Jeremy rolled his eyes at me. "And now rolling your eyes! What's next?"

"What were you doing anyways?" Jenna asked him.

"Homework." He answered plainly.

"Since when do you do homework?" Elena asked.

"Elena don't question his methods! That'll just make him stop!" I half whispered to her.

"I gotta finish this. I'm behind and I have a quiz tomorrow so.." Jeremy trailed off.

"What do you think? Alien?" Elena joked.

"Some sort of replicant." Jenna said.

"Maybe he has a twin too!" I said.

"He can hear you!" Jeremy shouted from the kitchen.

"No he can't. Last night, I yelled at you for five minutes to bring me the ice cream. When you didn't answer I opened up my door to go to your room to yell at you some more. But stopped when you were at my door eating the ice cream with a sly little smirk, in front of my face! Like how dare you, Jeremy?" I walked up closer to his face, "How dare you?" I said more slowly.

I then heard Elena groaning, and running up the stairs. Jenna then walked in the kitchen and made some coffee. "What was that with Elena?"

"Opened up her phone, and saw a picture of her and Stefan. She announced she will be laying in her bed until she becomes apart of it, and sulked upstairs." Jenna said.

"Ah makes sense. That girl was always more sensitive than me." I said shaking my head.

"You know I've made a conclusion about you twins." Jeremy said dropping his pencil.

"What might this conclusion be?" I said sitting across from him.

"Elena may show she's sensitive and the so called good twin, but one day a guy is going to work his way into you little heart and make you care, and possibly break you. But just so you know I will beat him up if he does." Jeremy announced. I just stared at him speechless. Jenna went wide eyed and just sipped her coffee. And Jeremy just shrugged and went back to working. After a few more moments of silence the doorbell rang.