Yay!!!

Hey hayniacs! SO, this book is officially OVER!!!! I hope you all enjoyed it!

I was thinking about making a sequel to this, or maybe even a few fanfiction that has nothing to do with this book. Any thoughts?

THANKS A BUNCH, EVERYONE! I literally wrote this book in like a week because I LOVE HUNTER HAYES!!! (obviously)

Anyways, I thought that I'd tell you all a little about myself since I've officially finished my first wattpad book.

1. I'm a junior in high school

2. I m a girl

3. I am originally from Kentucky, but my family moves around a lot, so I've also lived in Indiana, New York, and presently Ohio.

4.  I literally have no friends, but I've got music so I'm good :) (if you're counting songs as friends, then I have a million of those)

5. I don't like being labeled as a cliche country girl, and I'm not; I'm country and listen to country songs and stuff, but I also am in love with theatre and nature hates me. I'm allergic to almost everything outside.

6. I am terrified of horses. Don't know why, but I am.

7. Hunter Hayes was the person that really got me into liking country music.

8. I have gone to one Hunter hayes concert, but the experience wasn't the greatest. Huntr was great, but the seats and the people who sat around me weren't the nicest. I hope that the next one I go to in August is better!

9. I love love LOVE singing, but I'm too shy to do it in front of anyone else :/

10. I like making happy! If you're sad, PM me or something and I'll try my hardest to make you happy!!