Chap 17 - Sea Of Monsters and Grover in a Dress? Clarisse gets a new ride

What's going on with Clarisse and the crew.
Clarisse's POV
We finally arrived at the island of Polyphemus after surviving the sirens, Scylla and Charybdis and Circe the sorceress. We had to tie Annabeth down in order for her to listen to the siren's song, since she wanted to so badly. Then she escaped using her knife and Nicky had to swim after her and snap her out of it. We escaped Scylla and Charybdis by using the thermos, we rocket through between them and managed to get away without lifting a sword. Although Nicky was complaining about how if we slowed down just a little, he would have killed the two sea creatures. Then we reached C.C's spa and resort. Chris and I decided to stay on the boat for this one, since Prissy told us the story of what happened to him on Circe's island. I wasn't looking forward to a makeover and Chris didn't want to turn small and fuzzy. We let Annabeth and Nicky go in and waited outside for them. After a while Annabeth came running out, clutching a furry fuzz ball.

Me and Chris laughed at Nicky for a solid 5 minutes before Annabeth found Hermes' multivitamins buried somewhere in the duffle bag. She fed some to Nicky and he turned back to his annoying self. Well, he's always annoying, even when he's a guinea pig he kept squeaking at us. Back to the present, we are currently inside the cave and Polyphemus was sitting in front of us, too busy snacking on something to notice us. I looked around the cave and spotted the Golden Fleece hanging on the branch of a tree.

"Honey! Where my soup?" Polyphemus boomed.

"Coming dear." Said a high squeaky voice.

It was familiar but I couldn't place it. A horribly dressed bride ran up to Polyphemus. I looked closer and tried to hold in my laughter. It was Grover!

"Here you go dear

"Here you go dear." Grover squeaked.

Polyphemus gulped down the soup. Grover saw us and discreetly walked over to us.

"Why are you wearing a dress?" Annabeth asked, stifling her laughter.

"It's a long story." Grover said.

I took out my monster proof phone and snapped a pic. (The picture above. I love that scene)

"Hey! Do not let that go viral." Grover whispered furiously. (I don't own that line)

I laughed at him.

"We have to get that fleece," said Nicky.

"We'll distract Polyphemus then you and Chris will try and take the fleece." Said Annabeth.

She put on her invisibility cap and Nick followed Grover.

We waited until Nick shouted, "Hey meat head! I got your wife."

Seriously that's the best he came up with? Polyphemus growled and chased after him while tripping over air. Which I guess is Annabeth's doing. Chris and I quickly ran over to the branch. He gave me a leg-up and I snatched the fleece, immediately the tree slowly turned black and it gradually spreads over the whole island. Polyphemus instantly noticed the change in texture of the ground and turned to us. All of us ran for it, we made our way to the sailboat. As we neared the ship, we saw James and an army of monsters. We were trapped between a raging cyclops and tons of hungry demigod eating monsters.

"Give up the fleece Nick and join us. My master has promised to unlock your full potential. You can finally show that weakling Percy who's stronger." James tempted Nick.

"No way James. I don't need Kronos to make me stronger. I'm stronger than Percy anyways. I'm loyal to my father and once the gods see me defeat your 'master' they'll want to make me a god." Nick said smugly.

He may be loyal but for all the wrong reasons unlike Prissy. Even though I'm not on Olympus I can tell the gods are fuming over him assuming that the olympians will make him a god. Oh Chaos I can't wait till I can pound his smug little face during the final battle.

"Oh please, you are merely the Olympian's amusement and entertainment. Even your own father is laughing at you," James smirked.

I could see Nicky was resembling a volcano. All red and smoke coming out of his ears. If we weren't in this situation I could have died laughing.

"You will pay for insulting me James." Nick shouted.

"Are you gonna duel me?" James taunted.

"Not him. Me." Said Prissy, appearing from thin air.

"This doesn't involve you, Chaos." James sneered. (A/N When someone says Chaos, it's Percy's last name. If someone says Lord Chaos, it's the primordial god Chaos. I wanna make it seem insulting by calling Percy by his last name.)

"Well you are threatening my friends so...it kinda involves me." Said Prissy, gesturing to me and Chris.

"I wouldn't call us friends," I said.

"Clarisse, you wound me," Prissy pouted.

"Shut it Prissy!" I shouted at him.

"Alright alright. But you will call me your friend after I give you your gift," he said smirking.

I was going to ask but James so rudely cut me off.

"Hand over the fleece and we will leave peacefully." Said James, holding his hand out.

"Yeah, how bout no," Prissy said throwing a dagger to a random monster.

It burst into dust and the monsters took that as a 'Get them!' They charged and Nick made his way to James. Welp, he's as good as dead. James has been at camp longer than Nick and James is good with a sword. Not Prissy level good but good enough to not get killed by monsters. 5 minutes later the monster are all gone thanks to Me, Chris and Percy. Maybe Annabeth helped but not that much. We watched Nicky and James sort out their differences. Nicky was hacking and slashing sloppily while James was on defence. Thought he seemed bored.

"It that really the best you got?" James yawned.

"You haven't seen nothing yet!" Nicky said, panting slightly.

Nicky summoned a wave, but not a big as Prissy's, and pushed it towards James. When it subsided, James was spluttering sea water. Can't believe I thought he was a threat. If a wave that small can leave him gasping for air than this war is going to be a breeze.

"This isn't over Jackson. Kronos will rise and the gods will rue the day they dethroned him." And with that said, James disappeared in a golden flash.

"Well that's done. Oh almost forgot," said Prissy. He snapped his fingers and a motorcycle appeared.

 He snapped his fingers and a motorcycle appeared

My jaw dropped.

"It's all yours Clarisse. I modified it while I was on Helix. Only you and anyone you allow can ride it. With a snap of your fingers it will appear or disappear, easier to access. There a buttons on the handle that can change its form. Any vehicle you can think of." Prissy said.

"Ok you are my friend." I said, still staring at the sweet bike.

"Awesome. So, I'll see you two back at camp." He said, smiling then disappearing.

"Come on Chris I wanna try this bad boy out." I dragged Chris over to the bike.

I looked over to the three idiots.

"See you guys back at camp," I said riding off with the Golden Fleece.

I could hear Nick screaming for the fleece in the background.