Chap 14 - I'm Back With a Quest to Tartarus

Time skip to Sea of Monsters

Percy's POV
A year has passed and now father told me and Thalia it was time to go back to Camp Half-hell and to our mission. The last year was amazing. I got to train with Thalia and she got along great with my dad. Thalia and I went out on a couple dates and explored the city. The city was 10 times better than Olympus and everyone here was very friendly and polite. I met the army and found out I'm actually going to command it at the final battle. Oh and dad gifted me with shape shifting, I could turn into anything I wanted. Isn't that cool? I also can't wait to go back to Earth, I get to see my friends and Artemis and Bianca. Don't get me wrong, I loved spending time with Thalia but I also felt a part of me missing.

I asked dad about my Achilles Curse and he said I could either get rid of it, change my anchor or get an upgrade. I decided to remove it for now and when I need it I'll take a dip in the River Chaos. Dad told me of the River Chaos, dad likes to name stuff after himself. The River Chaos is similar to the River Styx, only 100 times more painful but you will be more stronger, agile, keener, faster etc.

Now, I'm currently lying on my bed with Thalia sleeping on my chest. I was playing with her soft short hair, when she started to stir.

"Hey." She rasped out.

"Good morning sparky." I said, smirking.

She slapped me on the chest but smiled at me.

"Can the Prince and Princess report to Chaos' office please." A voice came from the intercom.

"I am going to kill Seth one day." I grumbled.

Seth is one of the generals of the Chaos Army and loves calling me the prince and Thalia the princess.

"We can kill him later, right now your dad wants to see us." Thalia said, pulling me off the bed.

When we reached dad's office, I knocked and heard a faint 'Come in'.

"Hey dad. Why did you call for us?" I asked.

"Percy, Thalia, it is time to go back to Camp. They will be issuing a quest for the demigods while Hades will give you a quest of your own to find some of the most powerful monsters in the depths of Tartarus." Said dad.

"Alright dad. You ready sparky?" I said.

"Ready as I'll ever be kelp head." She replied.

"Good luck son and Thalia please keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." Dad said.

"Sure thing Chaos." Said Thalia.

"Hey! I'm right here." I whined.

Dad laughed and flicked his wrist, transporting us back to Camp Half-hell. We appeared on the top of the hill and the horn sounded. Seriously, does this camp think everyone is a threat? Campers ran up the hill with Chiron, Annabeth and, ugh, Nick in the front. When they reached us, Annabeth stopped and gasped. She was staring at Thalia, mouth agape and eyes bulging. It was quite comical.

"Thalia..." She breathed.

I looked over to Thalia and saw her forcing a smile. Since Annabeth doesn't know what she did in the last timeline, Thalia can't really upright hate her without a reason. "