Chap 2 - A New Life and Mates?

"So do you accept?" Asked Chaos.

"Wow, it's a lot to take in. But I have some questions first though." I asked.

"Sure, ask away." Replied Chaos.

"Ok so, what about Luke, Silena, Ethan and the others? Will they remember me?" I asked.

"Well you forgave them didn't you?" He asked me.

"Yes." I replied, nodding.

"Then yes, they will remember you but since they will remember you in the next timeline they won't be the traitor and a spy, other demigods will be." Chaos informed me.

"Ok and my friends, can they join me on this...mission?" I asked, unsure what to call...this.

"Yes they can. Anymore questions?" Said Chaos.

"No, I'm good. Alright, I accept." I said.

"Very good, now repeat after me. I, Perseus Jackson, renounce all ties to Poseidon and accept Chaos as my full blooded father." He said.

I repeated and instantly I felt like my whole body was on fire and being ripped apart molecule by molecule. When it was over I felt power surge through me. Before I could say anything Chaos nodded to the gods and they shot me with different coloured beams. When I was done, I felt as though I could take on Kronos single-handedly. Chaos, or should I say Dad, summoned a mirror for me. I looked at my reflection in surprise. I still had my windswept hair but with silver (Artemis), gold (Apollo), purple (Dionysus), orange (Hestia), red (Hephaestus), white (Hermes) and grey (Hades) coloured streaks on my raven black hair. My facial features are more defined. I had more muscles and abs but it wasn't the bulky kind like a bodybuilder but more of a lean build. I didn't know how that was possible but oh well.

"Ok now that that's done. Do you want to tell your friends about the plan?" Asked dad.

"Yea could you please bring them here." I said.

With a snap of his fingers, my friends appeared confused.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Percy!" They shout, running towards me.

They piled onto me shouting about how I left without saying goodbye.

"Alright alright guys, I'm sorry that I left but you're here for another reason. Say hi to my new dad." I said gesturing to dad.

"Chaos is your dad now?!" They shouted/asked.

"Yep and he offered to bring me back in time before my first quest to bring down Olympus, because the gods are unfit to be rulers. So will you guys join me on my mission?" I asked them.

"I'm with you till the end Perce." Said Nico and the rest agreed with him.

"Thanks guys, so when I go back my dad will allow you to keep your memories of me. When I arrive at camp I will reveal my allies, which is you guys. I'm guessing the quests will be the same, so I'll go along with it like the last time but I will try to drag it out." I said.

"Wait Percy before you go can I talk to you for a minute? In private." Asked Thalia.

"Um...sure Thals." I said.