Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Jerome

       I looked in the washroom mirror, running my hand through my hair. It actually didn't look that bad. I might even like it.

       "Jerome, I'm sure it looks fine," Nolan said from the other side of the washroom.

       "Did she leave?"

       "Yeah, she's gone now. She left, like, five minutes ago. Seriously, I'm sure it's fine."

       I walked out of the washroom and Nolan looked over from his spot on the couch. "So?" I asked.

       "You actually look pretty hot," Nolan said.

       "You're not just saying that because you're my fiance, right?"

       "No, I'm serious."

       I sighed. "She's unbelievable."

       Nolan just shrugged and looked back at the TV. "That's your fault."

       "Yeah, I know," I said before turning on the camera and start recording today's vlog. "What's up, Jeromans? So, you're probably wondering who this strange person with purple hair is doing recording this. Word to the wise, don't make a bet with any of the Prince children."

       "Tell them what the bet was," Nolan said.

       "Okay, so apparently, I roast people too much, so Orchid bet that I couldn't go a day without roasting people," I said. "If I did end up roasting someone withing the twenty-four hours, I would have to dye my hair purple. I didn't think she would actually make me do it once I ended up losing, but the Princes always keep their word. She actually showed up with some hair dye and dyed it for me. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but I actually look really good."

       "You always look good," Nolan said.

       "Aww, you're the sweetest fiance ever," I said, leaning over the couch to kiss his cheek. After I was standing up straight again, I looked back at the camera. "So, Nolan and I have a new addition to our family." I walked over to where the white Siberian Husky puppy was sitting, looking around the penthouse. I knelt down beside him and he immediately started licking me, so I rubbed his head and gave him a hug. "This is Blizzard."

       "Tell them why we got him," Nolan said

       "Okay, so we got another dog because Snowball was starting to feel lonely at home with me and Nolan having to go to school, then sometimes go out on dates, and also do some wedding preparations."

       "That's false," Nolan said. "You said it was because Snowball loved me too much, so you wanted a dog that would love you more than me."

       "I can never tell you things anymore," I said. "You spoil everything."