"Sorry that's my sister." I apologized. "It's fine, she's younger?"

"Only by a year." He smiled and nodded.

"Okay, so I already started making my family tree did you?" I pulled out the poster board with pictures of my family and relatives. Then he pulled out a poster board with a picture of him and his foster mom and I assume foster dad. "I don't know my real parents." He shrugged. "I-I'm sorry."

"So should I start asking you questions?" He asked pulling out the list the teacher gave us. "Sure then I'll do you." I smiled.

     "What's your full name? Why did your parents picked it and do you have a nickname?"

He got out paper and began writing "My name is Hallie Devonne Lovato, my parents picked it because they liked it I guess." I giggled then he smiled "nicknames include Hal, Bubbles,"

Then he smiled "I'm adding Smiley, I'm gonna call you that because you smile a lot and I like your smile."

I blushed "thanks what's the next question?"

"Describe the personalities of your family members."

"Okay, so my mom is super confident, strong, loving and bubbly, my dad is strong, funny, confident, loving, my sister, Harper, is unique, beautiful, strong"

He smiled,

"What do your parents do for living?"

I laughed "I'm pretty sure everyone already knows, my mom is a professional singer and my dad is a professional MMA dude."

"Hobbies?"

"Gymnastics, and singing."

He put the paper on the table "you sing?"

I laughed "I mean a little."

"Sing something."

"No thanks."

"Please? I bet your amazing!" He grabbed my hand intertwined our fingers. My eyes went to our hands and i blushed at the warmth of his hand. "Please?" He asked, "f-fine."

I began singing Feeling Good by Nina Simone

"Holy crap!" Jess mouth dropped open "that was amazing!"

I blushed again "thanks!"

We finished our project early and we got bored "want a house tour?" I asked, "sure." He smiled. Gosh I love his smiled,

"Well this is the kitchen, living room and back yard." He nodded then we walked up stairs I showed him all of our rooms and everything else and he was amazed. His mom came and got him and we are planning to hang out again, "hey mom! I'm gonna go for a walk around the neighborhood!" I called out, "Harper wanna come with?" I asked. She shrugged "sure why not?"

"Take your phone and call me every 20 minutes!" Mom called back, Harper came back with shoes on "race you to the bridge?" I asked smiling, in our forest behind our house there is a bridge with a lake under it, it's super high and so pretty. "Your on!" Harper yelled beginning to run. "Hey! You cheated!" I laughed running after her.