Chapter 8 : Merdicus

"Dost thou not interfere! Or I shalt have thee beheaded. Away you scum!" I heard the man say behind the door.

"Aye, Captain. Forgive I." Said the cave man looking guy that must be Benro.

This is the Jibb room, I believe?

The room was luxurious in any way. Carpeted tile floor and Victorian Architecture lived in the room. A Gothic style embraced every furniture. All clothe was in velvet texture. The curtains are heavy and dark, the shades of purple, red and black. The pillows felt as though it was gel. The bed most certainly was huge. It was round and the decorative Victorian-Gothic atmosphere gave way to the bed being the out most stylish. The windows are railed with absolutely clear orders of "escape impossible".

That must be, Lucinda.

I walk to her as she takes a seat in the wooden chair in front of some sort of reflective furnishing. As soon as I was about to say 'hi', she turned and stood up. Dark blue eyes locking with mine. But as she made eye contact, she took a step back. Then staggered to her feet.

"Your eyes. They pierce." She turned her head sideways avoiding my gaze.

What did I make her feel? Does she feel the same thing I felt with Captain Harth?

"Thou be not scared," I eagerly said. She maybe the first friend I could ever have in this place. When she looked at me, I tried not to look into her eyes. But instead affix my gaze on her chin. I was used to looking into anyone's eye when we engaged ourselves into conversation. But I always made sure my gaze was not intense, so as not to stop them dumbfounded. But right now, it seemed I had no control.

She spoke, greeting me with a nod. "Grammercy. Dost thou taketh a name? I am, Lucinda."

My peripheral vision was searching something in her eyes, though I keep my eyes fixed on her chin.

I clear my throat, finding the right words to say. "I found myself rather famous today. People who I know not starts to startle I by saying my name. I take it thou know not I?" I keep my stare into her chin. She closed in me. Taking one . . . two . . . three . . . four steps toward me. She came just to close when I looked into her eye. She halted. Her eyes teary. She's going to fall. I can't keep my eyes away from hers. It was just so lovely. She's begging me to look away. I can't. Her sea blue eyes is mesmerizing. The sea. The beach . . .

The beach. Hasmariva.

I quickly turn my head, walk away from her. Shame zeroed in on me. I wanted to walk away. Badly. I missed her so much it hurt. I need to find her.

I was about to place my right foot infront of me to start walking, when a hand grabbed my waist. I turned to see who it was. Lucinda. As when there was just the sudden turn of events, here comes another. She reached up and kissed me. Her grip on my pants tightening. The hungry way she kisses me.

I was lost.

Stop.

Don't.

Hasmariva.

My eyes widen. I can't do this. I pulled away from her. She was taken a back. But she walked to me again. Hugged me. Tightly this time. I don't know what's happening. Why is she doing this.

"I finally found you." She looked at me. Straight in the eyes. Not flinching. Just staring.