Chapter 14

Krista's P.O.V

"I'm pregnant."

I waited for the shouting the hating and the worst part is him leaving me. We were to young  but then again my mom had me at 19. And well look how that turned out.

"How long?" He asked.

"About a month." I answered, turning away from him. I clutched my stomach.

"You're getting ride of it right?"

"NO!! How could you say that?! It's yours you know. You are a huge prick, get the fuck out!!"

I was so angry with him. Get ride of it! IT!! My baby is not an it. My baby is a human being. I might take lives, but hell this is my child. I couldn't have someone kill it.

"Krista, calm down it's just a question." Jeff stood as I did.

"Calm down? Calm down!!! Jeff you can't just ask me if I'm getting ride of my baby and expect me to be calm!!"

I was pacing, which means a few things.

1. I'm about to kill you.

2. I'm about to break down.

3. I'm thinking way to hard on something.

I took a deep shaky breath and stopped pacing. I turned to Jeff.

"You should go." I said sternly.

"I'm not leaving my pregnant girlfriend alone is a shit hotel."

"What do you want to do then?"

"Let's go home." He looked stern but he was begging with his eyes.

"Fine."

I picked up my bag and we left for my house.

         __________________________

I frowned at the sight of my moms car in the drive way. I would have to explain where the hell I had been. But Jeff speed right by the house.

"What the fuck Jeff my house is back there." I said, turning in my seat.

"That isn't your house anymore. I moved you out." He said starring at the road ahead.

"You did what?"

"I moved you out. We have a house now. But I guess we are going to have to turn the guest room into a nursery." He glared at my stomach.

I knew he didn't want a baby, but he was going to be there for me. The baby may be his but it will always be mine. He might not want to raise the baby so I will. I don't mind that though. I just hope he doesn't try to kill my baby. If he touches him/her I'll kill him and he knows it.

"Where is the house?"

"Krista?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

I huffed and placed my hands on my stomach. I closed my eyes and started to hum a song my mom sung to me as a child. I remember the words like they were part of me.

"Of all the money, that dare I had I spent it in good company. And all the harm that dare I've done alas is was to none but me. And all I've done from want of will to memories now I can't recall. So shelter me the passing glass goodnight and joy be with you all." 

I sang the words as they flowed into my mind. They fit together so well.

"You like Ed Sheeran?" Jeff's voice stopped my singing.

"Um I think he is talented but I don't listen to him much, why do you ask?"

"Because he sings what you just sang in Give Me Love from his + album." He stated with a shrug.

"I think the real question here is, You like Ed Sheeran?"

I was bit shocked. Ed was very soft and slow. Jeff liked a lot of rock music, and Ed was more acoustic. The only reason I know him was because Faith really liked him. 

"His music is kind of my weakness. I don't know why I like him as much as I do, I just like him."

He pulled out his phone and plugged it into my car. He scrolled though songs until he found one and clicked play.

Settle down with me
Cover me up, cuddle me in
Lie down me and
Hold me in your arms.

Your hearts agents my chest

Lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes

but they don't know me yet

And this feeling I'll forget

I'm in love now.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

Wanna be loved

Wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love.

failing in love

falling in love.

Jeff turned into the woods as the song ended and another one flipped on.

I should ink my skin with your name.
And take my passport out again and just replace it.
See I could do without a tan on my left hand were my forefinger meets my knuckle.
And I should a hoy bath and fill it up with bubbles.

Cause maybe