When Two Eyes Meet None (Eyeless Jack Fan Fiction)

"You little ass hole! I trusted you, I told you everything. How could you do this to me?" Faith yelled at me, struggling in the chair I had tied her down to.

"Oh, please. I'm so madly in love with you Faith. You have to die. If you don't it will kill me. This thing we had, will never work. I'm a killer." I said, and she rolled her eyes.

"Who the hell do you think I am? I've killed with you."  She yelled and I stepped closer to her.

I took her face in my hands, and I could feel the black hot tears falling down my cheeks. I haven't cried sense I became this. See what she does to me? She's changing me, making me soft. I can't be soft.

"Please, I'll just leave." She whispered and I shook my head.

"If your living, I'll look for you. You have to be gone. You'll haunt my thought with picture of you with other man if you keep living. I love you, Faith." I whispered and she nodded.

"I love you too, Jack."

I lifted up my mask, and slowly put my forehead on hers. She looked down, and I rubbed her cheek, making her look up. She cried a little, knowing her fate.

"I'm not scared of my fate, Jack. I'm scared of the fact that I haven't found my lover yet. And I know were he is right now."

"Were?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Kiss me and I'll tell you. Maybe you could find him for me, and tell him I love him."

She pushed her lips onto mine. I cupped her face with both hands, slowly and gently kissing her back. She bit my bottom lip, asking for entry and I let her in. Are tongues fought for space as we kissed. My hands went down and onto her shoulders, gripping her, and wishing she could come and sit on my lap. I gave in and pushed the ropes down giving her arms freedom. Her hands found her away to my chest clenching my jacket, keeping me close. She kicked off the ropes on her feet, and stood up, making the rest of the ropes fall to the ground. I twisted around and sat down in the chair, pulling her onto my lap, her legs wrapping around my waist. Her arms found their way under my shirt, making me shiver. She giggled under our kiss at my shiver of pleasure.  I hated myself for needing her.

I hated myself for wanting her. And most of all

I Hated Myself For Loving Her.