Chapter 13 (PG13)

A/N: Hey guys. Well this chapter has some sexual stuff in it, so if you wish to skip it go ahead. I just wanted to warn you about to Keff sex. Sorry, I’m bored and alone.  

Krista’s P.O.V

I parked in front of a shitty little hotel and sighed. It looked like a place that a hooker would bring a customer. I pulled my bag from the back seat and grabbed my phone. I was tired of driving and I needed a place to sleep before I moved again. I rubbed my stomach knowing that I needed to eat. If I didn’t eat soon I might get sick. I walked out of the cold air and into a semi warm lobby. I walked up to a fat man in front of a desk and asked for a room. He gave me the key and I walked off. I walked up the stairs seeing the elevator looked dangerous. I got to the third floor and walked to my door.

I put the key inside the lock and opened the door. I put my shit down and grabbed a towel. I hopped into the shower and cleaned my face from makeup that had run from crying. I washed everything else and stepped out, wrapping myself in a towel. I put my wet hair in a messy bun and dried off. I pulled on some skinny jeans and a plain black shirt. I pulled on a black hoodie and I whimpered. It smelt like Jeff. I skipped makeup not caring much, and left my hotel room with a knife in my back pocket. I locked the door and walked to the McDonald’s. I order something small and ate it in only a few minutes. I was still hungry and ordered a Big Mac meal with a large everything. I ate every bite and then I was pleased. I walked out of the restaurant and made my way back to my hotel. I walked in and the fat man gave me a smile. I tried to smile back but I couldn’t force myself. I waved, and put my hood up.

“Hey, girl with the hood, come here.” He yelled and I sighed walking over.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Well someone came to see you. A girl called and said she was coming. She’s in your room I let her in.” I was surprised at first but then again, this was like a hookers place.

“Thank you.” I said.

It was probably Faith. I smiled at myself and walked to my room. My probably watching TV or something. I wondered if she had let Jack come. I wondered if Jeff made her bring him. I gulped, but I guessed she probably hadn’t. Faith wasn’t like that.

I put the key into the lock and pulled out my knife. Force of habit. All the lights were off, and at once I knew it wasn’t Faith. She liked the light. I closed my eyes trying to feel were the person was. My bed. They were lying on my bed. I throw my knife in the direction of the bed and it hit something. I didn’t really know what though. I flipped on the lights to see no one was there. I didn’t see my knife either. I took in a sharp breath and I knew someone was here. I didn’t know what they wanted, but I wasn’t going to give to them.

I took a few steps to the bed and pulled out a knife from under the carpet. I placed one there before I left. Can never be to safe right? I bent down and looked under the bed. Nothing. The bathroom. Nothing. I sighed and walked back outside. Maybe I was going crazy. I walked over to my bed preparing to plop down on it. My eyelids were heavy and my mind begged me for sleep. I took a deep breath and stretched.

Hands gripped my sides and I jumped. Lips meet the back of my neck and I shivered. They turned me around and pinned me to the bed. They crawled over me and I struggled to get away. They lend close to me and whispered in my ear with a deep voice.

When Two Eyes Meet None (Eyeless Jack Fan Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara